- Franchise URL: http://www.SpringGreenFranchise.com
- Listed: April 28, 2016 2:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
PLAINFIELD, IL. (FranchisePOD.com) APRIL 28, 2016 – Spring-Green Lawn Care is proud to announce a new franchise owner, Marty Amundson of Green Edge Lawn Services in Rochester and Winona, Minnesota.
Amundson started Green Edge Lawn Services in 2002 to supplement his work as a farmer. But in looking ahead, he was interested in a more sound means of planning for his and his family’s future, and eventually his retirement. “I wanted to have control and be my own boss and have the flexibility to spend more time with my kids and wife.”
Amundson was impressed with the flexibility that a Spring-Green franchise offered him. “Every year the weather is different, and I didn’t want to be locked into a program,” he said. Spring-Green enabled him to develop his own program that will work for the clients he already has. “There’s definitely buying power that I would’ve never had on a smaller scale, and the support and knowledge Spring-Green brings helps a lot,” Amundson added.
With an existing interest in lawn care, a green industry business was a perfect fit for Amundson. “I really enjoy soils and plants so I take a natural interest in lawn care. It began as a hobby, but starting the lawn care business complimented what I already knew and enjoyed,” he said.
For Amundson, the final decision to become a Spring-Green franchise owner didn’t happen until Discovery Day. “I was on the fence when we came down to Discovery Day, but Ty, my manager, helped convince me it was a good step to take. When we left, we felt pretty good and realized it’s a franchise that lets franchise owners be their own bosses,” he recalled, adding “It was reassuring seeing all of the people we would be working with.”
Now that Amundson is a part of the Spring-Green family he is looking forward to what lies ahead. “I’m excited for the professionalism that comes with owning a franchise,” he said. His goal now is to focus on visiting with customers and bringing in more business.
He anticipates that becoming a franchise owner will be a change. “Last year was so busy that I was behind on paperwork and other things because I was trying to do the work too. My time will be dealt with differently now,” he said. Amundson knows he will have the support of Spring-Green’s support center staff as he transitions from doing the physical work of the lawn care to staying on top of financial issues and communication with customers. “Now I can be the face of the business,” he said, “This is the leap I needed because I like dealing with customers face-to-face.”
“Spring-Green is excited to grow our family of franchise owners yet again,” said James Young, president of Spring-Green. “Marty, with his background and interest in lawn care, is an ideal fit, and we look forward to helping him grow his business in the years ahead.”
About Spring-Green Lawn Care
Founded in 1977, Plainfield, Illinois-based Spring-Green Lawn Care has been delivering lawn and tree care services nationwide for more than 39 years. Its service is centered on the beautification of residential and commercial customers in middle-class and affluent neighborhoods and communities. Spring-Green is an attractive opportunity for entrepreneurs and existing green industry business owners who want to align themselves with a business model that has proven economic resilience, healthy profit margins, industry leading business and marketing intelligence, recurring revenue and retirement and succession planning. For more information, visit http://www.springgreenfranchise.com.
SOURCE Spring-Green Lawn Care
Spring-Green Lawn Care
+1 8154368777 Ext: 231
263 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)