- Sub Headline: The Novellino’s franchise serves South Hampton Roads, Virginia, including Suffolk, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Smithfield and Carrollton, Virginia.
- City: Plainfield
- State: Illinois
- Franchise URL: http://www.springgreenfranchise.com
- Listed: March 27, 2016 2:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
PLAINFIELD, ILL. (FranchisePOD.com) March 24, 2016 – Spring-Green Lawn Care is proud to announce its newest franchise owners, Nick and Ursula Novellino of Novellino Turf Management in South Hampton Roads, Virginia.
The Novellinos have more than 12 years of experience in the green industry. Their company, CNE Grounds Maintenance, Inc., provides mowing, pruning, fertilizing/weed control and snow/ice removal for a range of properties, from single family townhomes to commercial properties to apartment complexes. The couple began CNE as something for Nick to do on his days off from the local fire department. Around 2011, they were looking for ways to grow their business, and they discovered Spring-Green. Unfortunately, Nick was involved in a serious motorcycle accident, which derailed their plans to diversify until the summer of 2015.
“We liked what we learned about Spring-Green when we were looking into a way to diversify our main business,” Nick explained. The couple appreciated the support system Spring-Green had in place for when they had questions about issues such as improving lawn health or correcting disease and insect problems. And while their existing business with CNE was doing well financially, they valued that Spring-Green offered even more economic stability. “With Spring-Green we should be able to do the same amount of work, with half the number of employees,” Nick said, citing the challenge to find qualified employees able to do the quality work the Novellinos expect.
Finally they never felt pressured by Spring-Green. “They’ve never tried to convince us, ‘This is what you have to do.’ They’ve always just said, ‘This is what we have to offer, come and join us if you want,’” recalled Nick.
The Novellinos respected Spring-Green’s straightforward approach and commitment to over-delivering on their promises, both to franchise owners and customers, as well as the family feel they offered. “That’s a big thing for us,” said Ursula. “If we tell you we’re going to do something, we’re going to do it, and they operate the same way.”
Once the Novellinos knew that they shared a business philosophy with Spring-Green, all that remained was the issue of financing. Spring-Green’s financing options eliminated any concerns the couple had, and Spring-Green’s assistance was never more than a phone call or email away during the process, Nick recalled. “Without their capability of financing us, we likely wouldn’t be franchise owners – it’s just another benefit of Spring-Green,” Ursula added.
“At Spring-Green, we look carefully at both cultural and business fit when selecting new franchise owners like the Novellinos,” explained James Young, president of Spring-Green. “Our best franchise owners share our values and see the benefits of joining our organization.”
About Spring-Green Lawn Care
Founded in 1977, Plainfield, Illinois-based Spring-Green Lawn Care has been delivering lawn and tree care services nationwide for more than 39 years. Its service is centered on the beautification of residential and commercial customers in middle-class and affluent neighborhoods and communities. Spring-Green is an attractive opportunity for entrepreneurs and existing green industry business owners who want to align themselves with a business model that has proven economic resilience, healthy profit margins, industry leading business and marketing intelligence, recurring revenue and retirement and succession planning. For more information, visit http://www.springgreenfranchise.com.
SOURCE Spring-Green Lawn Care
The Burris Agency, Inc.
163 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (3 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (2 views)
- Expect To See More FASTSIGNS Franchises (1 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)