- City: Winston-Salem
- State: North Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.KrispyKreme.com
- Listed: February 29, 2016 8:43 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. – February 29, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Spring into warmer weather with the return of your favorite festive doughnuts. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (NYSE:KKD) today announced the return of its spring doughnuts, including the Bunny Bum, Chocolate Iced Glazed with Sprinkles, Chick, Egg, and White Iced Sprinkled Egg doughnut. Fans can enjoy these treats now through March 27 at participating shops in the U.S.
“It’s been a long winter and we think our spring doughnuts are the perfect way to welcome and celebrate the season,” said Tony Thompson, President and CEO of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. “Each doughnut is a creative take on the classic symbols of springtime and we know our fans will enjoy sharing them with family and friends.”
The Bunny Bum doughnut is a heart-shaped doughnut dipped in white and glossy icing. The bunny tail is created with a dollop of white Kreme™ and finished off with bunny feet made of sugar.
The Chocolate Iced Glazed doughnut is dipped in chocolate icing and topped with colorful sprinkles.
The Chick doughnut is filled with our classic white Kreme™ and dipped in yellow icing and sanding sugar. It is then finished with orange and chocolate icing. The Egg is a filled doughnut dipped in purple icing and topped with yellow and green detail icing.
The White Iced Sprinkled Egg features a colorful sprinkle blend on top of a white and glossy base. It’s sure to delight customers of all ages!
About Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc., is a global retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed® doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. The Company has more than 1,000 retail shops in 25 countries. Connect with Krispy Kreme Doughnuts at www.KrispyKreme.com, or on one its many social media channels, including www.Facebook.com/KrispyKreme, and www.Twitter.com/KrispyKreme.
SOURCE Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Corporate Communications Coordinator
172 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (2 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Couple Expands FASTSIGNS® Business by Opening Third Location in Johns Creek, GA (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)