- Sub Headline: Five lucky guests will be surprised at the counter with $1,000 cash to celebrate the new Pistachio coffee and latte flavor inspired by Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream
- City: Canton
- State: Massachusetts
- Franchise URL: http://www.DunkinDonuts.com
- Listed: March 17, 2016 11:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 17, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CANTON, MA – Today is St. Patrick’s Day, and while Dunkin’ Donuts guests might not find a pot of gold next to a pot of the brand’s famous coffee, they can in fact still win some green. To celebrate the holiday and its new Pistachio flavored coffee inspired by Baskin-Robbins ice cream, Dunkin’ Donuts is providing people an opportunity to win some green tomorrow between 8am-5pm EST, surprising a total of five lucky guests throughout the country with a $1,000 check awarded at the counter of their local Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant.
There is no purchase necessary and the program is open to legal U.S. residents residing in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. For additional terms and conditions related to Dunkin’ Donuts’ “Win Some Green” promotion, please visit: http://dun.kn/1S2qACU.
With Dunkin’ Donuts’ coffee flavors inspired by Baskin-Robbins ice cream, coffee lovers can spend spring sipping their favorite scoops and keeping cool as the weather turns warmer. Choices include the new Pistachio flavor, as well as returning fan favorites Butter Pecan and Cookie Dough. All flavors are available in hot or iced coffee, lattes and macchiatos at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants through spring.
In addition to the new and returning coffees, Dunkin’ Donuts’ spring lineup is lucky for fans looking for a big new breakfast choice as well. Earlier this month, Dunkin’ Donuts introduced the GranDDe Burrito, the brand’s biggest breakfast sandwich launch of the year. Large and loaded with flavor, the GranDDe Burrito is a 10-ounce breakfast burrito featuring a delicious tortilla filled with a spicy omelet with jalapenos, red bell peppers and pepper jack cheese with habanero. Dunkin’ Donuts then packs in a rice and bean blend that includes corn, fire-roasted peppers and onions. Served in both sausage and veggie versions, the GranDDe Burrito is available any time of day at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide for a limited time.
Finally, Dunkin’ Donuts has given donut lovers a delicious way to ring in spring, serving a Strawberry Shortcake Croissant Donut that features Dunkin’ Donuts’ classic glazed Croissant Donut with a strawberry buttercreme filling, finished with white and strawberry icing drizzle. For another sweet treat to enjoy with a favorite iced coffee, Dunkin’ Donuts has also brought back two varieties of Cheesecake Squares, including the OREO® Cheesecake Square and Raspberry Cheesecake Square. The OREO® and Raspberry Cheesecake Squares are filled with smooth and creamy cheesecake filling, frosted with white icing and finished with raspberry flavored candy or crumbled OREO® cookies.
To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/DunkinDonuts), Instagram (www.instagram.com/DunkinDonuts) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/DunkinDonuts).
About Dunkin’ Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin’ Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin’ Donuts has earned a No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 10 years running. The company has more than 11,700 restaurants in 43 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin’ Donuts is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visitwww.DunkinDonuts.com.
SOURCE Dunkin’ Donuts
260 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)