- Sub Headline: aloft Taipei Zhongshan Brings Cutting Edge Style and Vibrant Social Scene to the Buzzing City Of Taipei
- City: Taipei
- Country: Taiwan
- Franchise URL: http://www.starwoodhotels.com
- Listed: December 28, 2015 7:10 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TAIPEI, Taiwan – December 24, 2015 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE:HOT) today announced the debut of its sizzling aloft brand in Taipei, one of Asia’s hippest and most tech-savvy cities, with the opening of aloft Taipei Zhongshan. Located in the city’s northeast downtown area, aloft Taipei Zhongshan marks the first aloft Hotel in Taiwan, and the 10th aloft Hotel in Greater China, underscoring the increasing demand for the brand in the region.
“As Taiwan’s tourism market continues to rapidly grow, travelers are becoming more digitally and socially connected. They seek not only a room, but also an experience that caters to their lifestyle,” said Vincent Ong, Senior Brand Director, Asia Pacific Brand Management, Starwood Hotels & Resorts. “aloft is ideally positioned to meet the needs of the next generation of traveler, and with the opening of aloft Taipei Zhongshan, we are set to bring to life the brand’s passion for live music, vibrant design-led initiatives and innovative new technology.”
With tech-forward millennials in mind, aloft Taipei Zhongshan features SPG Keyless – the first truly mobile, check-in system – in all 88 guest rooms with loft-inspired spaces. Each room features the brand’s signature offerings such as the ultra-comfortable plush signature bed, an oversized showerhead, custom amenities by Bliss® Spa; and fast & free WiFi. A Plug & Play connectivity panel in all rooms links to the 42” LCD TVs. In addition, each guestroom showcases unique artworks created by young and talented Taiwanese designers, adding a dash of local character as well as showcasing aloft’s passion for design.
aloft Taipei Zhongshan also provides the perfect venue for guests to mix and mingle, work, or simply relax. The signature W XYZSM bar serves an international buffet breakfast in the morning and transforms into a hip, buzzing bar by night. Re:fuelSM, the aloft brands’ signature one-stop grab and go caters to those who prefer a quick and convenient dining option. Additionally, true to the aloft brand’s DNA, the hotel will showcase up-and-coming musical talent at W XYZSM bar as part of the brands’ popular Live At aloft Hotels ongoing music series, which takes place at every aloft hotel around the world.
aloft Taipei Zhongshan is conveniently located on a bustling commercial street lined with international firms, hotels and well-known restaurants. It is 10 minutes by car from Taipei Songshan Airport (TSA) and the closest Metro Station-Zhongshan Elementary School Station is within walking distance. The hotel also offers easy access to the city’s numerous attractions, as well as close proximity to a variety of theaters, craft stores and night markets.
To celebrate the opening, aloft Taipei Zhongshan is offering a special opening package – TWD4,500 per night, which includes one night stay in our brand new Savvy guestroom, daily buffet breakfast for one, and double Starpoints for every eligible spending during stay. The package is limited offering from December 24, 2015 to June 23, 2016 and subject to 10% service charge and 5% tax.
aloft Taipei Zhongshan’s opening offer can be booked online through our official website: www.alofthotels.com/taipeizhongshan or via email to email@example.com; or by phone at [+886 2 7743 9999].
About aloft Hotels
With 100 hotels open now and coming soon in 15 countries around the world, Starwood’s (NYSE:HOT) aloft brand delivers a fresh approach to the traditional staid hotel landscape. For today’s (and tomorrow’s) connected, curious and communal evolving global traveler, the aloft brand offers a tech-forward, vibrant experience and a modern style that is different by design. For more information, please visit www.alofthotels.com/experience.
About Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,270 properties in some 100 countries and over 180,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences under the renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™, Four Points® by Sheraton, aloft®, Element®, along with an expanded partnership with Design Hotels™. The Company also boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®). Visit www.starwoodhotels.com for more information and stay connected @starwoodbuzz on Twitter and Instagram and facebook.com/Starwood.
SOURCE Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Global Public Relations
210 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (4 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (3 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (3 views)