- Sub Headline: Mobile Device Repair Service Offers Funding to Help U.S. Veterans Become Franchise Business Owners and Exclusive In-Store Discounts
- City: Marietta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.staymobile.com
- Listed: March 21, 2016 9:50 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MARIETTA, Ga. – March 21, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Over the next five years the Labor Department projects that 1.5 million service members will be leaving active duty. In an effort to support veterans as they transition into civilian life or seek a career change, Staymobile®, a service company providing electronic repair, accessories and protection for businesses and consumers, today announced a military discount program.
“The franchise industry has experienced great success with military veterans as franchise owners because of their extreme attention to detail and strong leadership skills, yet many veterans face financial barriers to entrepreneurship,” said Chuck Morrison, president and chief marketing officer of Staymobile. “Our program removes those obstacles by awarding veterans with financial support. Our vision for is to help U.S. veterans pursue their entrepreneurial dreams while also providing our loyal customers with exceptional service.”
Through the new program, the repair-services company will fund 20 percent of the initial store investment, which includes the build out, initial inventory, signage, computer hardware, fixtures, equipment, grand opening advertising, and more. The program is available for qualified active and retired military personnel.
Staymobile’s commitment to the armed forces extends beyond franchising through its in-store discount program. The exclusive offer is available to military, police and fire personnel at each of its 43 locations nationwide and is good for a 15 percent discount for any on-site repair of all electronic devices, including smartphones, tablets, game consoles, laptops, and additional electronic devices. The company’s certified in-store technicians are able to repair a wide-range of issues, including water damage, cracked screens and dead batteries, with same-day turnaround on most services, many within one hour. Additionally, all repair service is backed by the industry leading Staymobile Lifetime Warranty.
“Staymobile has a deep respect for members of the military and their families,” said Armando Alvarez, executive vice president of operations for Staymobile. “The new discount programs are our way of saying thank you for their service and sacrifice.”
For more information on franchise opportunities with Staymobile, visit www.Staymobile.com/Franchising
Staymobile® is a mobile device service company providing electronic repair, accessories and protection for businesses and consumers with the goal of ensuring its customers’ personal and corporate mobility. Headquartered in Atlanta, the company currently operates more than 43 locations, both corporate and franchise, across the nation, with plans to expand nationally to as many as 300 stores over the next three years. For more information on Staymobile services or franchising, please visit www.staymobile.com.
152 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- International Franchise Association to Host Annual Convention Jan. 29 – Feb. 1, 2017 (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Experience Growth with Our Salon Franchise Opportunity (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (1 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)