- Sub Headline: Mobile Device Repair Leader Hires Qualified Sales Group to Drive Strategy
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.staymobile.com
- Listed: March 15, 2016 9:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA, Ga., March 15, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Staymobile, a mobile device service company providing electronic repair, accessories and protection for businesses and consumers, reached an agreement with Staymobile Launch, LLC to lead the brand’s franchise sales and support initiatives. The new team is charged with opening 150 stores in the next five years, growing Staymobile’s established east coast footprint as well as expanding into new markets nationwide.
“Our new relationship with Staymobile Launch will not only streamline our franchise sales and support systems, but it will allow more time for our executives to focus on driving traffic to our existing stores. By putting our franchise sales and support initiatives in the capable hands of Staymobile Launch, we can allocate additional resources to our K-12, University and Enterprise programs,” said Chuck Morrison, president and CMO of Staymobile. “The team’s extensive experience with our brand and a long track record of franchise sales and development make them the perfect partner for us. We are looking forward to working together closely with their talented team to further the momentum behind Staymobile.”
Matching the Pace of the Industry
According to the International Franchise Association, franchise small businesses will once again grow at rates that exceed non-franchise business growth in 2016. Led by Brian Hammond, Eliot Stone and Will Kellett, who each have more than 20 years of commercial real estate, franchise and business development experience, Staymobile Launch will look to tap into the growing franchise industry.
“With our experience as existing franchisees for Staymobile and area developers with other concepts, we can act as a sounding board for current and potential franchisees. We have been through the trials and tribulations that come with franchise ownership and can provide insight to existing and prospective Staymobile franchisees,” said Brian Hammond, co-owner of Staymobile Launch. “Staymobile had a strong 2015 and we have the resources and team in place to build upon that success for a monumental 2016.”
Staymobile leaves no stones unturned to secure the best support system when it comes to franchise expansion strategies. To gain competitive advantage and bypass unnecessary blunder, the brand has hired Spartanburg, SC-based Staymobile Launch to develop and lead solid franchise sales and development system in the highest standard and practice.
“The idea is to make Staymobile a household name as the franchise industry momentum continues throughout 2016. We are actively looking for qualified franchisees to join our exciting system throughout the country,” said Hammond.
For more information on Staymobile franchise opportunities, email Franchising@Staymobile.com or visit www.Franchise.Staymobile.com.
Staymobile® is a mobile device service company providing electronic repair, accessories and protection for businesses and consumers with the goal of ensuring its customers’ personal and corporate mobility. Headquartered in Atlanta, the company currently operates 43 locations, both corporate and franchise, across the Southeast, with plans to expand nationally to as many as 300 stores over the next three years. For more information on Staymobile services or franchising, please visit www.staymobile.com.
233 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Columbia Daily Tribune: Private Security Industry Grows in Columbia as Population Rises (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: The Hero’s Journey (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Bismarck Tribune: Signal 88 Security Eyes North Dakota for Development (1 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (1 views)
- How Sport Clips Recruits and Retains the Top Stylists in the Men’s Grooming Industry (1 views)