- City: Fort Worth
- State: Texas
- Listed: December 8, 2015 10:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 08, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Fort Worth, TX – Steamatic, Inc., an international leader in restoration and cleaning services, is excited to announce it has awarded a new franchise south of Cleveland. The new location, Steamatic of Cuyahoga Valley, will service an area including Northfield and Sagamore Hills.
The new owner, Adam Koziatek, is a seasoned business manager – he has owned Koziatek Construction in the Cleveland area for the past eight years. His existing construction services will complement his new range of Steamatic restoration and cleaning services.
Koziatek looked at multiple restoration companies when setting out on this new path, but ultimately selected Steamatic as the best opportunity and the one that most closely matched his needs. “The difference between Steamatic and other restoration franchises is that the individual Steamatic locations support each other rather than competing with each other. I also appreciate that Steamatic offers larger territories than many other companies,” said Koziatek.
Koziatek recently attended a two-week Steamatic University training at the corporate offices in Fort Worth, Texas and has now returned to open the Cuyahoga Valley location.
“Adam’s hard work ethic and dedication to getting the job done aligns perfectly with Steamatic. Servicing the Cleveland and northern Ohio area definitely fills a void for Steamatic and will allow customers in Ohio to experience the quality and professionalism Steamatic is known for,” said Steve Willis, President of Steamatic, Inc.
Steamatic offers restoration and cleaning services in franchise territories throughout the United States and worldwide. Steamatic’s highly trained and certified technicians work with insurance agents and adjusters as well as residential and commercial clients to offer restoration services, including fire and smoke restoration, water mitigation, mold remediation, and contents recovery. Commercial and residential cleaning services include carpet and area rug cleaning, hard surface cleaning, air duct cleaning, and furniture and drapery cleaning. Steamatic is celebrating 47 years of franchising, and is recognized as a top franchise network. For more information on Steamatic, including franchise opportunities, please contact Courtney Caldwell at 817-332-1575 or email@example.com.
Director of Marketing & Communications
199 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (3 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (3 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (3 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)