- City: Fort Worth
- State: Texas
- Listed: December 8, 2015 10:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 08, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Fort Worth, TX – Steamatic, Inc., an international leader in restoration and cleaning services, is excited to announce it has awarded a new franchise south of Cleveland. The new location, Steamatic of Cuyahoga Valley, will service an area including Northfield and Sagamore Hills.
The new owner, Adam Koziatek, is a seasoned business manager – he has owned Koziatek Construction in the Cleveland area for the past eight years. His existing construction services will complement his new range of Steamatic restoration and cleaning services.
Koziatek looked at multiple restoration companies when setting out on this new path, but ultimately selected Steamatic as the best opportunity and the one that most closely matched his needs. “The difference between Steamatic and other restoration franchises is that the individual Steamatic locations support each other rather than competing with each other. I also appreciate that Steamatic offers larger territories than many other companies,” said Koziatek.
Koziatek recently attended a two-week Steamatic University training at the corporate offices in Fort Worth, Texas and has now returned to open the Cuyahoga Valley location.
“Adam’s hard work ethic and dedication to getting the job done aligns perfectly with Steamatic. Servicing the Cleveland and northern Ohio area definitely fills a void for Steamatic and will allow customers in Ohio to experience the quality and professionalism Steamatic is known for,” said Steve Willis, President of Steamatic, Inc.
Steamatic offers restoration and cleaning services in franchise territories throughout the United States and worldwide. Steamatic’s highly trained and certified technicians work with insurance agents and adjusters as well as residential and commercial clients to offer restoration services, including fire and smoke restoration, water mitigation, mold remediation, and contents recovery. Commercial and residential cleaning services include carpet and area rug cleaning, hard surface cleaning, air duct cleaning, and furniture and drapery cleaning. Steamatic is celebrating 47 years of franchising, and is recognized as a top franchise network. For more information on Steamatic, including franchise opportunities, please contact Courtney Caldwell at 817-332-1575 or email@example.com.
Director of Marketing & Communications
172 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (5 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (4 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)