- Franchise URL: http://www.Steamatic.com
- Listed: June 30, 2016 3:44 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 30, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Fort Worth, TX – Steamatic, Inc., an international leader in restoration and cleaning services, is excited to announce it has awarded a new franchise in southwest Phoenix. The new location, Steamatic of Southwest Phoenix, will service Maricopa County.
Steamatic has had a significant presence in Phoenix for more than 30 years, and when a previous owner retired this past spring, the company undertook a national search to find some new franchisees to service this region. Steamatic is excited to introduce the first new location in Phoenix. The new owner, Bobby Vernescu grew up in California and has years of experience in both the restoration and construction industry on the west coast. Bobby already has multiple certifications in restoration and cleaning and will be adding another advanced certification in the coming weeks.
Bobby has family in Arizona and has been looking forward to relocating to Phoenix to continue building the Steamatic brand in the Southwest.
Vernescu completed a two-week Steamatic University training at the corporate offices in Fort Worth, Texas earlier this month, and plans to open for business July 1. “After doing my research and working for multiple companies within the restoration industry, I found Steamatic to be one of the best from a franchise perspective. I feel like the support that Steamatic provides is tremendous,” he said.
“Steamatic is happy to welcome Bobby to the Phoenix market. He brings an integral mix of experience in restoration, cleaning and construction, which we think will really benefit both residential and commercial customers in this area. Our support team is ready to hit the ground running with Bobby in July as he takes the brand to new heights in Southwest Phoenix!” said Steve Willis, President of Steamatic, Inc.
Steamatic offers restoration and cleaning services in franchise territories throughout the United States and worldwide. Steamatic’s highly trained and certified technicians work with insurance agents and adjusters as well as residential and commercial clients to offer restoration services, including fire and smoke restoration, water mitigation, mold remediation, and contents recovery. Commercial and residential cleaning services include carpet and area rug cleaning, hard surface cleaning, air duct cleaning, and furniture and drapery cleaning. Steamatic is celebrating 48 years of franchising, and is recognized as a top franchise network. For more information on Steamatic, including franchise opportunities, please contact Courtney Caldwell at 817-332-1575 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Marketing & Communications
509 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (2 views)