December 02, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Fort Worth, TX – Steamatic, Inc., an international leader in restoration and cleaning services, is excited to announce it has awarded a new franchise in Ogden, UT. The new location, Steamatic of Northern Utah, will service Webber and Davis counties.
The new owner, Glenn Williams, is a seasoned veteran of the restoration industry, having owned Certified Disaster for over 30 years. He decided that aligning his business with the Steamatic brand would allow him to move to the next level of disaster mitigation. He will continue to offer reconstruction services under the Certified Disaster brand.
Williams looked at multiple restoration companies when setting out on this new path, but ultimately selected Steamatic as the best opportunity and the one that most closely matched his needs. “After 33 years in this business, I’ve seen many of the franchise systems within the industry who have locations competing against each other. Steamatic seems more like a family that supports each other,” said Williams. “I also feel that the Steamatic name and brand will help me market to the insurance industry.”
Williams and project manager Jason Harrop recently attended a two-week Steamatic University training at the corporate offices in Fort Worth, Texas and have now returned to open the Ogden location.
“Glenn and his team truly define a win-win relationship between a franchisor and franchisee. His experience and reputation in the industry along with the Steamatic brand and our focus on technology and performance will benefit the Ogden Utah area with a quality service provider,” said Steve Willis, President of Steamatic, Inc.
Steamatic offers restoration and cleaning services in franchise territories throughout the United States and worldwide. Steamatic’s highly trained and certified technicians work with insurance agents and adjusters as well as residential and commercial clients to offer restoration services, including fire and smoke restoration, water mitigation, mold remediation, and contents recovery. Commercial and residential cleaning services include carpet and area rug cleaning, hard surface cleaning, air duct cleaning, and furniture and drapery cleaning. Steamatic is celebrating 47 years of franchising, and is recognized as a top franchise network. For more information on Steamatic, including franchise opportunities, please contact Courtney Caldwell at 817-332-1575 or email@example.com.
Director of Marketing & Communications
244 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)