- Sub Headline: Steve Willis, President of Steamatic, has been appointed to ClientRunner Software, Inc's newly formed advisory group. The ClientRunner Product Advisory Council (CPAC) is an advisory group of customer and industry members that provides input to ClientRunner on the direction of their products and platforms.
- City: Fort Worth
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.steamatic.com
- Listed: January 11, 2016 8:53 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
FORT WORTH, TX (FranchisePOD.com) January 11, 2016 – Steve Willis, President of Steamatic, has been appointed to ClientRunner Software, Inc’s newly formed advisory group. The ClientRunner Product Advisory Council (CPAC) is an advisory group of customer and industry members that provides input to ClientRunner on the direction of their products and platforms.
Steamatic transitioned its franchise system to ClientRunner in January of last year to help provide better real-time reporting to the insurance carriers and improve Steamatic’s quality assurance to its customers. This past October, Willis attended a Product Summit held by ClientRunner.
“ClientRunner has been a great partner for Steamatic and being able to help direct and advise on future development plans is a plus for the entire Steamatic franchise system,” says Willis.
“Our customers have always played a key role in shaping ClientRunner software as a powerful mobile solution that is simple to understand and easy to use,” said Scott Severe, President and CEO of ClientRunner Software, Inc. “Steve has a deep understanding of our market and skillfully articulates what is most important to our customers. He is a valued thought leader with an extensive and wide-ranging industry background, and will be a tremendous asset to the CPAC.”
Steamatic offers restoration and cleaning services in franchise territories throughout the United States and worldwide. Steamatic’s highly trained and certified technicians work with insurance agents and adjusters as well as residential and commercial clients to offer restoration services, including fire and smoke restoration, water mitigation, mold remediation, and contents recovery. Commercial and residential cleaning services include carpet and area rug cleaning, hard surface cleaning, air duct cleaning, and furniture and drapery cleaning. Steamatic is celebrating 47 years of franchising, and is recognized as a top franchise network. For more information on Steamatic, including franchise opportunities, please contact Courtney Caldwell at 817-332-1575 or email@example.com.
193 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)