- Sub Headline: Steve Willis, President of Steamatic, has been appointed to ClientRunner Software, Inc's newly formed advisory group. The ClientRunner Product Advisory Council (CPAC) is an advisory group of customer and industry members that provides input to ClientRunner on the direction of their products and platforms.
- City: Fort Worth
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.steamatic.com
- Listed: January 11, 2016 8:53 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
FORT WORTH, TX (FranchisePOD.com) January 11, 2016 – Steve Willis, President of Steamatic, has been appointed to ClientRunner Software, Inc’s newly formed advisory group. The ClientRunner Product Advisory Council (CPAC) is an advisory group of customer and industry members that provides input to ClientRunner on the direction of their products and platforms.
Steamatic transitioned its franchise system to ClientRunner in January of last year to help provide better real-time reporting to the insurance carriers and improve Steamatic’s quality assurance to its customers. This past October, Willis attended a Product Summit held by ClientRunner.
“ClientRunner has been a great partner for Steamatic and being able to help direct and advise on future development plans is a plus for the entire Steamatic franchise system,” says Willis.
“Our customers have always played a key role in shaping ClientRunner software as a powerful mobile solution that is simple to understand and easy to use,” said Scott Severe, President and CEO of ClientRunner Software, Inc. “Steve has a deep understanding of our market and skillfully articulates what is most important to our customers. He is a valued thought leader with an extensive and wide-ranging industry background, and will be a tremendous asset to the CPAC.”
Steamatic offers restoration and cleaning services in franchise territories throughout the United States and worldwide. Steamatic’s highly trained and certified technicians work with insurance agents and adjusters as well as residential and commercial clients to offer restoration services, including fire and smoke restoration, water mitigation, mold remediation, and contents recovery. Commercial and residential cleaning services include carpet and area rug cleaning, hard surface cleaning, air duct cleaning, and furniture and drapery cleaning. Steamatic is celebrating 47 years of franchising, and is recognized as a top franchise network. For more information on Steamatic, including franchise opportunities, please contact Courtney Caldwell at 817-332-1575 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
177 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (3 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)