Stratus Building Solutions Announces Plans to Expand Franchises Into Another 42 Major US Cities by 2021
- Sub Headline: The new Stratus Building Solutions corporate office has announced it is focusing expansion efforts to open new Master Franchises in the largest remaining available metropolitan territories across the United States, including Atlanta, Dallas / Ft. Worth, Chicago, New Orleans, Detroit, Washington, DC, Pittsburgh and Miami.
- City: Los Angeles
- State: California
- Listed: December 8, 2015 6:14 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LOS ANGELES, CA (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 08, 2015 – Considering Franchising? Take note, Stratus Building Solutions looking to expand from 25 offices into another 42 Major US Cities by 2021. If you have been considering owning your own business but find the territory availability or work schedule of other franchisees too impacted or demanding, you may want to consider a Master Franchise with Stratus Building Solutions.
Since the acquisition of the Stratus Building Solutions corporate office in February 2015 by three partners who connected through ownership of their own Stratus Master Franchises, the new company has had many great accomplishments to secure the growth opportunities for their existing masters and now has announced they have set their sights on expansion across the country.
Stratus Building Solution’s Master model allows its franchisees to operate as regional franchisors, or area developers, selling and supporting their own unit franchisees within an owned exclusive territory. The average territory size determined by population consists of around 3 million people.With currently 25 existing Master Franchise Operators in metropolitans across the country in 18 states and supporting 1,400 unit franchisees, the new ownership has begun an extremely proactive approach in recent months to bring on more Master Franchisees in a minimum of 42 more US cities by 2021.
Stratus Building Solutions is focusing expansion efforts on the largest remaining available metropolitan territories across the United States, including Atlanta, Dallas / Ft. Worth, Chicago, New Orleans, Detroit, Washington, DC, Pittsburgh, Orlando, Miami, Las Vegas and Raleigh. “We currently have a nationwide presence in the commercial cleaning and janitorial franchise industry, however expanding into remaining key cities will bring our brand awareness to a whole new competitive level to reach consumers and new unit franchisees,” states Stratus Corporate CEO, Afshin Cangarlu.
In April of this year, Stratus Building Solutions corporate headquarters launched two new main websites targeting new janitorial service clients and new franchisees, both Master and Unit. Additionally, each of the existing 25 Master Franchises were provided with their own customer and Unit Franchise websites specifically designed for their geo-targeted markets.
The extensive franchise recruiting website seeks to educate potential franchise owners with the opportunity and requirements of the company’s multi-level business options. The company’s ideal candidate for the Master Franchise level has experience in executive level management, sales and marketing and $250,000 in liquid assets.
Stratus Building Solutions nationwide sales have already shown a steady improvement, increasing 7% since the acquisition. Optimism has run rampant since February as well amongst the existing Masters, and with the new proactive recruiting process now in place, the company is set to launch into a strong 2016.
172 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)