Stratus Building Solutions, Leading Edge Products and Delamo Manufacturing Inc. Announce New Partnership for 2016
- Sub Headline: Stratus Building Solutions, Leading Edge Products and Delamo Manufacturing Inc. Announce New Vendor Partnership to Provide its Franchisees and Customers the Most Comprehensive Green Janitorial Products and Solutions in the Industry.
- City: Hollywood
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.stratusbuildingsolutions.com
- Listed: January 20, 2016 9:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Hollywood, CA (FranchisePOD.com) JANUARY 20, 2016 – Stratus Building Solutions, Leading Edge Products and Delamo Manufacturing Inc. today announced their partnership established to provide Stratus’s customers and franchisees with the industry’s foremost green and eco-friendly commercial cleaning and janitorial products and solutions. The affiliation brings a celebrated enhancement to the Stratus Building Solutions’ Green Clean principles which the nationwide janitorial franchise has delivered to business clients since 2006. Since their inception, Stratus Building Solutions has provided their customers and franchisees the industry’s leading proprietary line of cleaning chemicals that are 100% non-toxic, biodegradable and contain no VOC’s or known carcinogens; and this partnership continues to expand upon their commitment to green and health conscious services.
The suppliers,Leading Edge Products and Delamo Manufacturing Inc., previously established relationship tied the green clean corporations together to facilitate providing eco-friendly tools and services to Stratus’s customers and franchisees. The suppliers offer a one-stop-shop for Stratus franchise owners for their recycled cleaning materials and efficient micro-fibers to reduce customers’ daily environmental impact while maintaining a clean business.
Delamo’s Green Clean Series is made from up to 100% post-consumer recycled content including plastics and tire derived materials. These products help earn credit for LEED. Their collection of products include janitorial utility cans and mop buckets co-branded and provided in Stratus Building Solutions franchisee kits. Leading Edge specialty micro-fiber mops and cleaning rags are also included in the franchise kits, effectively contributing to the reduction of dust, chemical usage and cleaning waste.
”We are excited to be able to take the company to the next level to provide the best environmentally friendly tools, resources and services to Stratus Building Solutions franchisees and customers,” states Stratus Building Solution VP of Master Development, Marvin Ashton, “And affirms Stratus Building Solutions as the national leader in green commercial cleaning and janitorial services.” The partnership is a welcome enrichment to the Stratus Building Solutions system introduced by the new ownership of the corporate headquarters, which took over in 2015; Assisting Stratus Building Solutions to further its green initiatives to protect the environment and helping their customers do the same.
220 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (2 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (2 views)