- Sub Headline: Canadian expansion exemplifies potential for the franchise brand which has experienced a renaissance under the new corporate ownership.
- Franchise URL: http://www.stratusbuildingsolutions.com
- Listed: March 28, 2016 9:08 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LOS ANGELES, CA (FranchisePOD.com) March 28, 2016 – Nationwide franchising company Stratus Building Solutions, ranked seventh Fastest Growing Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine for 2016 announced its official expansion into the Canadian market this month. This announcement came at the Stratus Master Franchise Annual National Meeting held last week in Las Vegas, Nevada by the company’s executives, Afshin Cangarlu, CEO, Channen Smith, COO ,Foad Rekabi, CTO and their new Canadian affiliate, Stuart Erskine of Declare Brands Inc. The announcement comes at a time of great resurgence in the franchising market for the brand.
In February 2015, Stratus Building Solutions, USA was acquired by a partnership formed by three current StratusMaster Franchisees and they have continued to invest to establish the company’s notoriety as a heavyweight in the commercial cleaning and janitorial franchise industry. The International introduction of Stratus with the Canadian joint venture is a key stepping stone in advancing this goal.
“Over the past year we have met and even exceeded all of the goals we set last year at our company’s Annual National Meeting in Los Angeles. The announcement of the Canadian expansion exemplifies our commitment and momentum to build a robust future for the company,” states Cangarlu, “We are fortunate to have such capable and experienced partner joining the Stratus team.”
Stuart Erskine of Declare Brands Inc. and now of Stratus Building Solutions, Canada was an obvious partner in the expansion. As Founder and President of Declare Brands Inc., a franchising conglomerate of Magnetsigns, EmbroidMe and Billboard Connection, Erskine is experienced with the transition and development of franchising companies across international boundaries, especially into Canada. Additionally, Erskine is familiar with the advantages of the master franchise and area developer model having himself been originally a Master Franchisee prior to purchasing the corporate headquarters in 2001; a story reflective of the partnership at Stratus Building Solutions, USA.
“The sheer size and diversity of the commercial cleaning industry and the great model that Stratus offers is very exciting. It’s really nice to be the only company that has as many Master Franchise opportunities available nationwide, at this time” states Erskine.
“Stuart’s experience in Canada as a franchisor, and his similar background to our own created a synergetic partnership we believe to be essential to help bring the Stratus brand to a new level,” states Smith, COO.
With an aggressive five year strategy to bring on 18 regional master franchises in Canada, Erskine is targeting Edmonton and Calgary, Alberta and Toronto, Ontario markets to open during the first year.
SOURCE Stratus Building Solutions
Stratus Building Solutions
+1 (888) 981-1555
175 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security helps college students proactively prevent burglary while they’re away at school. (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (1 views)