Stratus Building Solutions Seeks Local Entrepreneur for New Regional Franchise in the Chicagoland Market
- Sub Headline: Leader in green commercial cleaning services, a $52 billion industry, and Entrepreneur Magazine ranked #7 Fastest-Growing Franchise, Stratus Building Solutions, seeks Chicago for the location of its newest regional franchise.
- Franchise URL: http://www.stratusbuildingsolutions.com
- Listed: April 8, 2016 8:32 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Many understand the benefits of franchising, but fewer have the opportunity experience the advantages of operating as the franchisor. Franchisors are the entities which sell a business model, train and offer support to its sub-franchisees; earning revenue through the initial sale and collection of royalties from their franchise owners.
Stratus Building Solutions is a company which offers the best of both worlds, called a Master Franchise, it is an opportunity for a franchisee to operate as a franchisor in its own exclusive regional territory. Stratus National Headquarters’ has set its sights on an aggressive expansion plan throughout the United States and seeks a local entrepreneur in the Chicago Metro to open a new Master location.
The Stratus Building Solutions franchise model is built on a two tier system; Master Franchises that operate as the regional franchisors, selling and offering support to their Unit Franchisees, who focus on commercial cleaning, janitorial and customer service.
“Master Franchise owners are typically experienced sales, marketing and business development professionals who have spent a great deal of their careers in Corporate America looking for then next step in their careers and are interested in going into business for themselves,” states COO, Channen Smith who also came from a similar background in Healthcare prior to purchasing his first Master Franchise in Denver, which lead to a partnership to acquire the Stratus franchise headquarters in 2015. “It is a great opportunity to go into business for yourself, without sacrificing current comforts like a regular schedule and office environment,” he adds.
The Stratus Building Solutions Master Franchise model focuses on sales and marketing to two different consumer bases, including recruiting new Unit Franchisees and offering support to those franchisees by targeting commercial cleaning and janitorial customers. Unit Franchisees are usually current small cleaning business owners, inexperienced individuals looking to own their own business or add supplemental income without high investment fees. The Master Franchise owner extends the opportunity to live the American dream to a broader range of individuals by offering the tools, training and support to its sub-franchisees within its territory.
Chicago is an ideal metropolitan for the Stratus Building Solutions model with its large population and wide range of businesses. Stratus franchisees service anything from schools, medical offices, shopping centers, warehouses, dealerships, religious centers, professional offices, daycares, retail stores, gyms and more. Franchise fees for the Chicago territory start at $62,500 with a typical additional investment ranging between $150,000 and $200,000.
SOURCE Stratus Building Solutions
221 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts Donates Record $1 Million to VFW Help A Hero Scholarship Program (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)