Stratus Building Solutions Seeks Local Entrepreneur for New Regional Franchise in the Chicagoland Market
- Sub Headline: Leader in green commercial cleaning services, a $52 billion industry, and Entrepreneur Magazine ranked #7 Fastest-Growing Franchise, Stratus Building Solutions, seeks Chicago for the location of its newest regional franchise.
- Franchise URL: http://www.stratusbuildingsolutions.com
- Listed: April 8, 2016 8:32 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Many understand the benefits of franchising, but fewer have the opportunity experience the advantages of operating as the franchisor. Franchisors are the entities which sell a business model, train and offer support to its sub-franchisees; earning revenue through the initial sale and collection of royalties from their franchise owners.
Stratus Building Solutions is a company which offers the best of both worlds, called a Master Franchise, it is an opportunity for a franchisee to operate as a franchisor in its own exclusive regional territory. Stratus National Headquarters’ has set its sights on an aggressive expansion plan throughout the United States and seeks a local entrepreneur in the Chicago Metro to open a new Master location.
The Stratus Building Solutions franchise model is built on a two tier system; Master Franchises that operate as the regional franchisors, selling and offering support to their Unit Franchisees, who focus on commercial cleaning, janitorial and customer service.
“Master Franchise owners are typically experienced sales, marketing and business development professionals who have spent a great deal of their careers in Corporate America looking for then next step in their careers and are interested in going into business for themselves,” states COO, Channen Smith who also came from a similar background in Healthcare prior to purchasing his first Master Franchise in Denver, which lead to a partnership to acquire the Stratus franchise headquarters in 2015. “It is a great opportunity to go into business for yourself, without sacrificing current comforts like a regular schedule and office environment,” he adds.
The Stratus Building Solutions Master Franchise model focuses on sales and marketing to two different consumer bases, including recruiting new Unit Franchisees and offering support to those franchisees by targeting commercial cleaning and janitorial customers. Unit Franchisees are usually current small cleaning business owners, inexperienced individuals looking to own their own business or add supplemental income without high investment fees. The Master Franchise owner extends the opportunity to live the American dream to a broader range of individuals by offering the tools, training and support to its sub-franchisees within its territory.
Chicago is an ideal metropolitan for the Stratus Building Solutions model with its large population and wide range of businesses. Stratus franchisees service anything from schools, medical offices, shopping centers, warehouses, dealerships, religious centers, professional offices, daycares, retail stores, gyms and more. Franchise fees for the Chicago territory start at $62,500 with a typical additional investment ranging between $150,000 and $200,000.
SOURCE Stratus Building Solutions
175 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Franchise Opens this October in Burlington, Massachusetts (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (3 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (2 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (2 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (2 views)
- Popular Farm-To-Table Burger Concept Farmer Boys Now Open on Hollywood Blvd. (2 views)
- Training New Franchisees, Growing Its Future and Getting Ready to Celebrate 30 Years of Service Keeps NaturaLawn of America’s HQ Buzzing (2 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Cobrand and Conversion Franchisee Testimonials (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (2 views)