- Sub Headline: Nation’s First Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream Franchise Revamps Historic Provo Storefront to Support System Growth
- Franchise URL: http://www.SubZeroIceCream.com
- Listed: July 19, 2016 10:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 19, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Provo, Utah – Sub Zero Ice Cream, the nation’s first liquid nitrogen ice cream franchise, has recently opened a new flagship corporate headquarters, training center and test kitchen in historic downtown Provo that will serve as the company’s home base, model store prototype and testing ground for continued menu experimentation throughout the brand’s more than 50 stores nationwide.
The new store debuted in June at 62 West Center Street, in Provo, Utah. The location offers shakes, smoothies, Italian ice and customizable ice cream with nearly 40 different flavors and a variety of fruit, candy, nuts or baked goods to mix in, for limitless combinations. It also sells a new line of cream sodas that feature the patented Sub Zero ice cream mix. The store includes freezer cases to showcase liquid nitrogen ice cream cakes and pies.
In a move to streamline the brand’s overall look and further development, Sub Zero recently unveiled a new store prototype that features upgrades such as a new countertop with inset bowls to allow ice cream to be frozen and scooped in the same location, freezer cases, high-definition electronic menu boards as well as new scientific brand imagery.
“Sub Zero has been serving delicious science spectacles for more than a decade,” said Founder and CEO Jerry Hancock. “There is a huge demand for entirely customizable desserts, so with our expansive options and updated store design, there’s never been a better time to be part of the brand.”
Sub Zero serves made-to-order -321 degree liquid nitrogen treats, which take about two minutes to create using a unique patented process. The flash freezing ensures ice crystals are miniscule, resulting in an ultra-smooth and creamy product. The liquid nitrogen ice cream store also caters to a range of dietary needs, offering seven cream bases including original, premium custard, low-fat and yogurt, as well as lactose-free, vegan and sugar-free options.
The brand currently has 51 domestic stores open, as well as locations in China and the United Arab Emirates. Sub Zero estimates it will sign 50 contracts this year and open 50 additional stores over the next 18 months.
The company is seeking franchise partners to develop locations across the U.S. The total initial investment for a Sub Zero ranges from $160,750 to $386,000. For more information on Sub Zero franchising opportunities, visit www.subzeroicecream.com/franchising.
About Sub Zero Ice Cream
Sub Zero Ice Cream, based in Provo, Utah, is a national franchise dedicated to providing gourmet, custom-made ice cream. Quality cream, flavors and mix-ins are flash frozen with liquid nitrogen to produce upwards of 2.5 million combinations. Founded in 2004 by Jerry and Naomi Hancock, Sub Zero Ice Cream began franchising in 2008 and has more than 55 domestic and international locations. The company estimates it will sign 50 contracts in 2016 and open 50 additional stores over the next 18 months. For more information on the Sub Zero Ice Cream brand, visit www.subzeroicecream.com.
SOURCE Sub Zero Ice Cream
847.945.1300, ext. 256
522 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (6 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (5 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (4 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (4 views)