- Sub Headline: Nation’s First Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream Franchise Revamps Historic Provo Storefront to Support System Growth
- Franchise URL: http://www.SubZeroIceCream.com
- Listed: July 19, 2016 10:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 19, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Provo, Utah – Sub Zero Ice Cream, the nation’s first liquid nitrogen ice cream franchise, has recently opened a new flagship corporate headquarters, training center and test kitchen in historic downtown Provo that will serve as the company’s home base, model store prototype and testing ground for continued menu experimentation throughout the brand’s more than 50 stores nationwide.
The new store debuted in June at 62 West Center Street, in Provo, Utah. The location offers shakes, smoothies, Italian ice and customizable ice cream with nearly 40 different flavors and a variety of fruit, candy, nuts or baked goods to mix in, for limitless combinations. It also sells a new line of cream sodas that feature the patented Sub Zero ice cream mix. The store includes freezer cases to showcase liquid nitrogen ice cream cakes and pies.
In a move to streamline the brand’s overall look and further development, Sub Zero recently unveiled a new store prototype that features upgrades such as a new countertop with inset bowls to allow ice cream to be frozen and scooped in the same location, freezer cases, high-definition electronic menu boards as well as new scientific brand imagery.
“Sub Zero has been serving delicious science spectacles for more than a decade,” said Founder and CEO Jerry Hancock. “There is a huge demand for entirely customizable desserts, so with our expansive options and updated store design, there’s never been a better time to be part of the brand.”
Sub Zero serves made-to-order -321 degree liquid nitrogen treats, which take about two minutes to create using a unique patented process. The flash freezing ensures ice crystals are miniscule, resulting in an ultra-smooth and creamy product. The liquid nitrogen ice cream store also caters to a range of dietary needs, offering seven cream bases including original, premium custard, low-fat and yogurt, as well as lactose-free, vegan and sugar-free options.
The brand currently has 51 domestic stores open, as well as locations in China and the United Arab Emirates. Sub Zero estimates it will sign 50 contracts this year and open 50 additional stores over the next 18 months.
The company is seeking franchise partners to develop locations across the U.S. The total initial investment for a Sub Zero ranges from $160,750 to $386,000. For more information on Sub Zero franchising opportunities, visit www.subzeroicecream.com/franchising.
About Sub Zero Ice Cream
Sub Zero Ice Cream, based in Provo, Utah, is a national franchise dedicated to providing gourmet, custom-made ice cream. Quality cream, flavors and mix-ins are flash frozen with liquid nitrogen to produce upwards of 2.5 million combinations. Founded in 2004 by Jerry and Naomi Hancock, Sub Zero Ice Cream began franchising in 2008 and has more than 55 domestic and international locations. The company estimates it will sign 50 contracts in 2016 and open 50 additional stores over the next 18 months. For more information on the Sub Zero Ice Cream brand, visit www.subzeroicecream.com.
SOURCE Sub Zero Ice Cream
847.945.1300, ext. 256
475 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)