- Sub Headline: Innovative Summer Camp Programs Help Minimize "Summer Slide"
- Franchise URL: http://www.thelittlegym.com
- Listed: April 12, 2016 2:24 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
SCOTTSDALE, AZ – (FranchisePOD.com) – April 12, 2016 – Summer offers families an opportunity to spend time together without the demands of school schedules, homework and extra-curricular activities. But, the early childhood development professionals at The Little Gym note that it is much easier for kids to become sedentary without the structure of the school day. Additionally, a three-month break from classes can also lead to the “summer slide” – a phenomenon which researchers describe as a decrease in academic skills due to a lack of education during summer break.
“It is important for parents to seek out summer programs for their children that keep them moving and learning while having fun,” said The Little Gym President and CEO, Ruk Adams. “At The Little Gym, we encourage children to challenge their bodies and build confidence in their own abilities. Likewise, we help children challenge their minds, carrying over the learning and socialization process from their school year. Our summer programs help minimize ‘summer slide’ and ease the transition from summer back into the new school year.”
This summer, The Little Gym is offering two age-appropriate and interest-driven summer camp programs: Super Kids’ Quest Summer Camp for children ages three to eight years and Skill Thrill Summer Camp for children ages six to 12 years.
Both options offer flexible scheduling, allowing busy families to include The Little Gym camp programs in their children’s summer activities for several full weeks, a week, or even just a day at a time. The themes in the Super Kids’ Quest Summer Camp vary from week to week, offering children a fresh experience each time. Individual Skill Thrill camps may be offered more than once throughout the summer to allow children to repeat a camp and continue to practice and perfect certain skills. The exact schedule varies from gym-to-gym. Beyond the summer camp offerings, parents can also register their children for the gym’s regular schedule of age-appropriate summer classes filled with movement, music, learning and laughter for children four months through 12 years.
For more information or to register for summer camps or classes at The Little Gym, please visit www.TheLittleGym.com.
About The Little Gym
The Little Gym is an internationally recognized program that helps children build the developmental skills and confidence needed at each stage of childhood. The very first location was established in 1976 by Robin Wes, an innovative educator with a genuine love for children. The Little Gym International, Inc., headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., was formed in 1992 to franchise The Little Gym concept. Today, The Little Gym International has over 300 locations in 30 countries. For more information, visit The Little Gym at www.TheLittleGym.com.
SOURCE The Little Gym
The Little Gym International
221 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)