- Sub Headline: BBQ Beef Brisket and Candy Crush® Float and Shake Take on a Whole New Level of Yum on Limited Time Menu
- Franchise URL: http://www.JohnnyRockets.com
- Listed: May 2, 2016 10:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LAKE FOREST, Calif., May 2, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — It’s the unofficial start of summer at Johnny Rockets. Just in time to celebrate the warmer temperatures, the global restaurant chain is debuting today a limited time menu starring a new burger topped with a classic summer meal favorite – tender, smoked BBQ beef brisket. In addition, the brand is partnering with one of the most popular online games of all time, Candy Crush® and its Candy Crush® Soda Saga, by creating a new soda float and shake that will have guests elevating their taste buds to a whole new level.
The limited time menu includes the new BBQ Brisket Burger, BBQ Brisket Loaded Street™ Tots, Candy Crush® Soda Float and Candy Crush® Shake both served with an extra helping of candy. Also available and back by popular demand, is the California BLT Avocado Chicken sandwich.
“Summer and barbecuing were the inspiration for our limited time menu. We’ve taken two American BBQ classics and put them together in one sandwich – our fresh, hand-crafted burger topped with tender, juicy BBQ beef brisket,” said Joel Bulger, Chief Marketing Officer. “And several months ago we introduced a new shareable appetizer to our menu called Loaded Street™ Tots. Everyone knows about loaded fries, but we’ve taken the loaded potato idea up several notches with our Loaded Street™ Tots. The new BBQ Brisket Loaded Street™ Tots appetizer is meant to be shared, but there is no doubt that sharing will not be on the minds of many guests when they taste the brand new Street™ Tots.”
Johnny Rockets partnership with the wildly popular online game, Candy Crush® Soda Saga is part of the brand’s ongoing strategy to create new and exciting menu items, partnering with groups or events that are relevant to its guests.
Bulger commented, “Over the last year, our culinary team has worked with movie studios to introduce menu items based on newly released films. These partnerships have allowed Johnny Rockets to be associated with movies that have a great deal of buzz and engage guests. For the latest Divergent Series: Allegiant film, we created an entire limited time menu and for the Goosebumps film, a scary “graveyard” shake that appealed to many generations of fans who grew up reading the Goosebumps books. Our current partnership with Candy Crush has given us the opportunity to be playful and showcase a colorful, fun and refreshing shake and float that will appeal to adults and kids alike. And the extra helping of candy is an unexpected added treat that makes it even more enjoyable.”
- The BBQ Brisket Burger is a handcrafted, fresh 100% farm-raised burger topped with cheddar cheese, BBQ beef brisket, lettuce, tomato, leaf lettuce and dill pickle chips served on a brioche bun.
- The BBQ Brisket Loaded Street™ Tots is a plateful of potato tots topped with shredded cheddar cheese, BBQ beef brisket strips, barbecue sauce, scallions and chopped brisket on top.
- The California BLT Avocado Chicken Sandwich is an all-natural grilled, farm-raised chicken breast topped with bacon, avocado, onion, tomato, leaf lettuce, bacon-infused mayonnaise and served on a brioche bun.
- The Candy Crush® Shake is hand-spun and made-to-order and prepared with premium vanilla ice cream, strawberry syrup and a dollop of whipped cream topped with Gummy Bears and Gummy Fish and an extra serving of candy on the side.
- The Candy Crush® Soda Float is made-to-order with Fanta® Orange soda, premium vanilla ice cream and topped with a dollop of whipped cream and Gummy Bears and Gummy Fish and an extra serving of candy on the side.
The new menu is available at participating restaurants May 2 through July 10, 2016.
About Johnny Rockets:
Johnny Rockets is an international restaurant franchise that offers high quality, innovative menu items including fresh, never frozen 100% beef, made-to-order hamburgers, Veggie Boca® burger, chicken sandwiches, crispy fries and rich, delicious hand-spun shakes and malts. This dynamic lifestyle brand offers friendly service and upbeat music contributing to the chain’s signature atmosphere of relaxed, casual fun. Founded in 1986, Johnny Rockets operates more than 350 franchise and corporate locations in 28 countries around the world. For more information, please visit www.johnnyrockets.com.
SOURCE Johnny Rockets
199 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)