- Sub Headline: Pittsburgh-area family oriented senior care company bringing heartfelt approach to rapidly growing home care industry
- City: Pittsburgh
- State: Pennsylvania
- Franchise URL: http://www.sunnydaysinhomecare.com
- Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/SunnyDaysIHC
- Listed: January 11, 2016 11:06 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA (FranchisePOD.com) JANUARY 11, 2016 – David Ellenwood witnessed firsthand the impersonal client interaction some in-home care companies operate with — so he decided to start his own, Sunny Days In-Home Care.
“One thing that struck me was how much of a numbers game it seems to be at times,” Ellenwood said. “I didn’t feel like agencies were caring for clients as if they were part of their own families. That’s what led me to launch Sunny Days.”
Sunny Days In-Home Care was launched in 2011 and in less than five years, Ellenwood’s vision has grown from a “one-man band” home care operation in Pittsburgh to a $5 million-a-year company serving hundreds of clients across Pennsylvania, employing 250 people.
Now, he is bringing the Sunny Days In-Home Care concept to those with a similar desire to serve others while growing their own businesses. The company’s targeted franchise expansion program, launched in January 2016, is looking for motivated individuals in regions across the country who want to launch a home care business of their own. Initially, the company is targeting key states in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest regions for growth. Territories are available across much of the United States.
Serving the needs of its clients in a special way, Sunny Days In-Home Care provides family-rooted in-home care services to clients by assisting them in leading their preferred lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Clients’ individual needs are carefully assessed, understood and met through a selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel. The company’s diverse set of clients includes seniors, veterans, people with disabilities, those who need respite care, people recovering or rehabilitating, and those with Alzheimer’s or dementia.
Sunny Days In-Home Care is part of a truly booming industry. The homecare market across North America continues to grow at an incredibly fast pace. By 2017, the North American home healthcare market is expected to be more than $130 billion.
Working along with Director of Franchising John Bennett, Ellenwood and the Sunny Days In-Home Care team are on a mission to bring family-oriented home care to the masses. The company is aiming to aggressively award franchise locations during its first phase of franchising with the right franchise owner-operators.
Several elements of the franchise separate it from competitors. Territories are larger than typical home care franchises, offering owner-operators the opportunity to target more clients and build a larger business base. Using a system that projects population growth of seniors in a given area, Sunny Days helps franchisees develop locations in a competitive market. Plus, the franchise takes $10,000 — a sizable portion of the initial franchise fee — and invests it back into providing marketing and grand opening support for each and every franchisee.
“It’s the least we can do to thank these people who are taking the journey with us and helping us grow this incredible home care business,” Ellenwood said. “We know that investing in our franchisees will help us become the concept we want to be.”
For a total investment ranging from $72,545 to $120,850, start-up franchisees will be able to fully develop their own Sunny Days In-Home Care business, complete with a thorough system and the ongoing training and support from a team of experienced home care providers. There is also an alternative for converting existing independent senior care businesses into Sunny Days In-Home Care franchises.
“We’re looking for highly motivated franchise owners who understand our aim of being an extended family for our clients — a for-profit serving people,” said Bennett, director of franchising. “Providing the best experience possible for our clients is what ultimately grows our business and we are thrilled to provide the resources, tools and ongoing support to our franchise owners and operators to help them expand in their caregiving territories.”
About Sunny Days In-Home Care
Sunny Days In-Home Care provides the best possible solutions for patrons seeking at home care services. Founded in 2011, the Pittsburgh-based company is focused on providing high-quality assistance to those who aren’t able to care for themselves so that they can continue to live a dignified and independent life. In January 2016, Sunny Days In-Home Care launched its franchise program, allowing franchise owners to follow an established business model while providing caregiving services, including companionship, travel assistance, and homemaker services.
Immediate franchise opportunities are available in select regions of the United States.
For more information on the brand and franchise, visit sunnydaysinhomecare.com, call 724.221.8313 or email email@example.com.
334 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)