- Sub Headline: Senior in-home care company to tout concept at the 2016 Franchise Expo Show
- Franchise URL: http://www.sunnydaysinhomecare.com
- Listed: April 6, 2016 3:22 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
CLEVELAND, OH (FranchisePOD.com) April 06, 2016 – Sunny Days In-Home Care is bringing its unique senior care concept to Cleveland for the 2016 Franchise Expo Show.
As one of a few senior care companies attending the annual Franchise Expo, the Sunny Days franchise development team is continuing its pursuit in finding the perfect franchisees to join the growing Sunny Days family.
“We’ve got a unique concept here at Sunny Days In-Home Care, and we’re searching for the best people to join our mission,” said David Ellenwood, founder and president of Sunny Days. “Our business is rooted in family values and a client-first approach. We hold that standard very high and expect that from every Sunny Days location we open. We know there are franchisees who want to operate their business in the same way, and we think we can find a lot of them right here in Cleveland.”
Currently, senior care ranks among the Top Five most profitable franchising sectors when one compares the median initial investment to the average annual earnings produced by the business. Worldwide, the global home healthcare market is slated to grow to more than $300 billion by 2018.
Ellenwood notes several factors that set Sunny Days In-Home Care apart from its competitors in that industry. First, client territories are larger than a typical in-home care franchise, offering franchisees the opportunity to target more clients and build a larger business. Second, the franchise takes $10,000 – a sizable portion of the initial franchise fee – and invests it in marketing and grand opening support for franchisees.
“We have strong faith in our franchisees, and because of that, we want to ensure we’re providing them with the tools they need to get their business up and running,” Ellenwood said. “By investing back into their business, we’re helping to build our concept stronger with each new location.”
Sunny Days In-Home Care is aiming for aggressive expansion in 2016, and looking for the right franchise owner-operators to lead the charge. For more information, visit the Sunny Days In-Home Care booth #301 on April 16-17 at the 2016 Cleveland Franchise Expo Show.
About Sunny Days In-Home Care
Sunny Days In-Home Care is a leading provider of non-medical, in-home personal care service for seniors and disabled adults. Founded in 2011, the Pittsburgh-based company is focused on providing high-quality assistance to those who aren’t able to care for themselves so that they can continue to live a dignified and independent life. Sunny Days In-Home Care goes beyond providing traditional caregiving services, offering clients companionship, travel assistance, and homemaker services. The company’s diverse set of clients includes seniors, veterans, people with disabilities, those who need respite care, people recovering or rehabilitating, and those suffering with Alzheimer’s or dementia.
For more information about Sunny Days In-Home Care, visit sunnydaysinhomecare.com or call
SOURCE Sunny Days In-Home Care
287 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)