- Sub Headline: Third Best Franchise Overall In Entrepreneur Magazine's 37th Annual
- City: Minneapolis
- State: Minnesota
- Franchise URL: http://www.Supercuts.com
- Listed: February 2, 2016 11:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MINNEAPOLIS – Feb. 2, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – For the eighth year in a row, Supercuts, one of the largest and most iconic hair salon brands in the United States, has been ranked the number one haircare franchise in the country in Entrepreneur magazine’s 2016 Franchise 500® and the third best franchise opportunity overall, up two spots from the brand’s 2015 overall ranking.
Gary Grace, chairman of the Supercuts Franchise Council and a successful multi-unit franchisee, says Supercuts’ business model appeals to franchisees because of the vast network of support and the opportunity for growth. “Supercuts franchisees share best practices with each other, and as part of Regis Corporation, the industry leader, franchisees have direct access to support and resources ranging from real estate and finance to marketing and ongoing stylist training programs.”
Supercuts has more than 2,500 neighborhood salons in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. The company added 139 franchisees and opened 199 franchised locations in fiscal 2015.
“Supercuts’ growth and ongoing success is due to several factors, including overall name recognition, a robust franchisee network and a strong business model, predicated on listening to our guests and delivering an exceptional experience,” said Eric Bakken, executive vice president and chief administrative officer at Regis Corporation, Supercuts’ parent company.
It was a busy and celebratory 2015 for the number one haircare franchise. More than one million Supercuts guests used the brand’s mobile app and website to check in online. The brand launched a national television campaign that demonstrated Supercuts’ elevated guest experience. And the Hot Towel Refresher® service, offered as a complimentary treatment after every Supercut™, kept guests feeling clean, sharp and ready to go.
Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500® issue is published every January and is considered the world’s most thorough and comprehensive franchise ranking. Rankings are determined by objective, quantifiable measures of a franchise’s operations and include factors such as financial strength and stability, growth rate and size of the system, years in business and startup costs.
Supercuts salons are owned and franchised by Regis Corporation (NYSE: RGS), a leader in beauty salons and cosmetology education. Supercuts is the salon industry leader in haircare services, with over 33 million guest visits per year for haircutting, hair color services and more. Supercuts primarily targets male guests who want a current look at an affordable price. Their proven technique, highly trained stylists and lines of nationally recognized brands of haircare products offer an exceptional guest experience. For additional information about Supercuts, visit Supercuts.com,Facebook.com/Supercuts and Twitter.com/Supercuts. For more information about Regis Corporation, please visit RegisCorp.com.
205 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)