- Sub Headline: Third Best Franchise Overall In Entrepreneur Magazine's 37th Annual
- City: Minneapolis
- State: Minnesota
- Franchise URL: http://www.Supercuts.com
- Listed: February 2, 2016 11:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MINNEAPOLIS – Feb. 2, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – For the eighth year in a row, Supercuts, one of the largest and most iconic hair salon brands in the United States, has been ranked the number one haircare franchise in the country in Entrepreneur magazine’s 2016 Franchise 500® and the third best franchise opportunity overall, up two spots from the brand’s 2015 overall ranking.
Gary Grace, chairman of the Supercuts Franchise Council and a successful multi-unit franchisee, says Supercuts’ business model appeals to franchisees because of the vast network of support and the opportunity for growth. “Supercuts franchisees share best practices with each other, and as part of Regis Corporation, the industry leader, franchisees have direct access to support and resources ranging from real estate and finance to marketing and ongoing stylist training programs.”
Supercuts has more than 2,500 neighborhood salons in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. The company added 139 franchisees and opened 199 franchised locations in fiscal 2015.
“Supercuts’ growth and ongoing success is due to several factors, including overall name recognition, a robust franchisee network and a strong business model, predicated on listening to our guests and delivering an exceptional experience,” said Eric Bakken, executive vice president and chief administrative officer at Regis Corporation, Supercuts’ parent company.
It was a busy and celebratory 2015 for the number one haircare franchise. More than one million Supercuts guests used the brand’s mobile app and website to check in online. The brand launched a national television campaign that demonstrated Supercuts’ elevated guest experience. And the Hot Towel Refresher® service, offered as a complimentary treatment after every Supercut™, kept guests feeling clean, sharp and ready to go.
Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500® issue is published every January and is considered the world’s most thorough and comprehensive franchise ranking. Rankings are determined by objective, quantifiable measures of a franchise’s operations and include factors such as financial strength and stability, growth rate and size of the system, years in business and startup costs.
Supercuts salons are owned and franchised by Regis Corporation (NYSE: RGS), a leader in beauty salons and cosmetology education. Supercuts is the salon industry leader in haircare services, with over 33 million guest visits per year for haircutting, hair color services and more. Supercuts primarily targets male guests who want a current look at an affordable price. Their proven technique, highly trained stylists and lines of nationally recognized brands of haircare products offer an exceptional guest experience. For additional information about Supercuts, visit Supercuts.com,Facebook.com/Supercuts and Twitter.com/Supercuts. For more information about Regis Corporation, please visit RegisCorp.com.
173 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (6 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (6 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (5 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (5 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Del Taco to Expand Arizona Presence with 14 New Restaurants (4 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)