- Street: 4601 Old Hwy. 31 S.
- City: Decatur
- State: Alabama
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 35603
- Slogan or Tagline: WE COME...MOSQUITOES GO!
- Franchise Fee: $5,000
- Investment Range: $16,300 - $27,700
- Royalty: 5% + Ad Royalty Fee 1%
- Year Founded: 1996
- Franchising Since: 2013
- Training Provided: Yes
- Financing Available: Third Party
- Expansion Areas: Franchisor is seeking new franchise units throughout the U.S.
- Listed: August 11, 2016 10:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Own your own business! If you have a passion for the outdoors, ridding homes and neighborhoods of annoying mosquitoes and a keen business sense, we’d love for you to join our Superior Mosquito Defense team, as a franchisee.
Low Initial Investment – Our franchise fee is
favorable compared to other mosquito franchises.
Marketing – You will receive a dedicated ongoing marketing support team to aid in the development and implementation of your marketing plan.
Time – Your business could be up and running in as little as a few weeks.
Support – You will receive training and continued support from the entire experienced team at the Superior Mosquito Defense corporate office as well as Superior Mosquito Defense franchise owners.
609 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (3 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (3 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)