- Street: 4601 Old Hwy. 31 S.
- City: Decatur
- State: Alabama
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 35603
- Slogan or Tagline: WE COME...MOSQUITOES GO!
- Franchise Fee: $5,000
- Investment Range: $16,300 - $27,700
- Royalty: 5% + Ad Royalty Fee 1%
- Year Founded: 1996
- Franchising Since: 2013
- Training Provided: Yes
- Financing Available: Third Party
- Expansion Areas: Franchisor is seeking new franchise units throughout the U.S.
- Listed: August 11, 2016 10:57 am
- Expires: 48 days, 23 hours
Own your own business! If you have a passion for the outdoors, ridding homes and neighborhoods of annoying mosquitoes and a keen business sense, we’d love for you to join our Superior Mosquito Defense team, as a franchisee.
Low Initial Investment – Our franchise fee is
favorable compared to other mosquito franchises.
Marketing – You will receive a dedicated ongoing marketing support team to aid in the development and implementation of your marketing plan.
Time – Your business could be up and running in as little as a few weeks.
Support – You will receive training and continued support from the entire experienced team at the Superior Mosquito Defense corporate office as well as Superior Mosquito Defense franchise owners.
302 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (7 views)
- Busy Daytona Mall By Owner! Thriving Custom Embroidery & T-Shirt Business For Sale (5 views)
- Popular TV Hunting Show to Feature United Country Properties (3 views)
- Famous Toastery and Dancakes Launch Holiday Character Pancake Art Campaign (3 views)
- Sport Clips: A Team That Puts Community First (3 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (3 views)
- Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Opening First Northern Alabama Restaurant in Madison (2 views)
- Kumon: World’s Largest Education Franchise Targets Western Massachusetts for Expansion Plans (2 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (2 views)
- Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies Start Smart: Five Days, Five Ways To Get Ahead Of The New School Year (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH, BRIAN TEJADA (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked by Forbes as a “Best Franchise to Buy” for third consecutive year (2 views)
- Petland Continues Expansion With Opening In Lancaster (2 views)