- Sub Headline: Leading transportation and packaging services company offering experience-backed business model to target growth markets throughout the United States
- Listed: August 29, 2017 3:32 pm
- Expires: 261 days, 16 hours
SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program
CINCINNATI, Aug. 29, 2017 /FranchisePOD.com/ — SUPPLY POINTe, (www.supplypointe.com) a leader in international logistics, transportation, packaging and waste removal, announced today the implementation of a nationwide franchise program. The program, initially being launched across the Midwest and East Coast, will provide SUPPLY POINTe’s one-stop program for packaging, logistics, transportation, inventory management and industrial waste removal services to qualified and experienced investors seeking a home-based business opportunity.
Founded by father-son team, Matt and Adam Cahill, SUPPLY POINTe is a leader in international logistics, built on the foundation of providing manufacturers and distributors the right packaging, transportation and waste removal services they need through one, single supply point. By leveraging the expertise of SUPPLY POINTe’s leadership team, prospective franchisees have the potential to become logistics leaders in their own communities.
“Being part of our team means having the same selling advantages and logistical expertise that we’ve created over the last 15 years,” said Matt Cahill, founder and president of SUPPLY POINTe. “We know that our expertise, industry connections and focus on top-notch service creates customer loyalty and we’re ready to share those advantages with qualified franchise owners.”
With two locations already operating in Cincinnati and the Carolinas, the SUPPLY POINTe franchise program is poised for nationwide growth, with major metropolitan areas in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, the Carolinas, Tennessee and Georgia set as priority markets.
For more information about SUPPLY POINTe’s international and domestic logistics services and to learn more about the franchise opportunity, visit www.supplypointefranchise.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (704) 314-5210.
About SUPPLY POINTe
SUPPLY POINTe is a leader in international logistics, transportation, packaging and waste removal with locations in Cincinnati and the Carolinas. Founded in 2002, SUPPLY POINTe’s mission is to provide a one-stop shopping method for manufacturers and distributors to find the packaging, transportation and waste removal services they need. Through a one-of-a-kind franchise program, qualified investors can gain access to SUPPLY POINTe’s industry expertise and its unique network of select trucking, freight forwarding, pallet and packaging companies for an estimated initial investment of $80,000 to $156,500.
SOURCE SUPPLY POINTe
206 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (1 views)