- Franchise URL: http://www.ERA.com
- Listed: July 18, 2016 11:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MADISON, N.J. (FranchisePOD.com) July 18, 2016 – ERA Real Estate, a global franchising leader, today announced the promotion of Susan Yannaccone to president and CEO of ERA Franchise Systems LLC, effective September 1, 2016. Yannaccone, who currently serves as ERA’s chief operating officer, brings two decades of experience in real estate franchising and sales and is widely respected in the industry.
“Sue Yannaccone is a dynamic real estate leader who has distinguished herself since joining ERA Real Estate,” said Alex Perriello, president and CEO of the Realogy Franchise Group, the parent company of ERA. “Her strategic thinking capabilities, strong business acumen and outstanding relationship skills will be tremendous assets in this role. The time has come for Sue to take the next step forward in her career, and I couldn’t be more pleased and supportive. The leadership succession plan we have executed also speaks to the management talent we have assembled within the Realogy Franchise Group.”
Charlie Young, who has served as ERA Real Estate’s president and CEO since 2009, is leaving to take a new senior leadership role within the Realogy Franchise Group, also effective September 1, 2016.
“I am honored to be appointed to lead the ERA Real Estate brand network, and I look forward to continuing to build upon ERA’s unique ‘family’ culture and the value proposition we provide to our affiliated brokers and agents as well as homebuyers and sellers around the world,” said Yannaccone. “Our strategic direction is clear. We are charting a course for growth with innovation as the cornerstone of our plan.”
Since joining ERA Real Estate in July 2015, Yannaccone has helped move the organization forward with her laser-focus on growth and innovation. Earlier this year, ERA reached a significant industry milestone by being the first real estate franchise to connect its entire network on the innovative Zap® technology platform, developed by another Realogy subsidiary, ZapLabs. By connecting thousands of ERA-affiliated brokers and agent websites into a seamless, integrated network that is relevant to search engines both nationally and locally, ERA has created a unique, competitive positioning for its network.
Yannaccone also has been instrumental in creating an enhanced service model that has increased broker satisfaction with the ERA brand, and she has fostered an internal culture of transparency, collaboration, execution and accountability. With a focus on franchisee engagement, satisfaction and growth, Yannaccone has overseen the addition of a number of newly affiliated companies, notably in Houston, Beverly Hills and the Greater Boston markets, as well as several strategic mergers and acquisitions for existing ERA brokers in Florida, Nevada, North Carolina and Ohio.
Prior to joining ERA, Yannaccone served in a number of senior executive leadership roles at competing national and international real estate franchise brands with responsibilities ranging from network servicing to operations. She began her career in commercial real estate sales before moving into residential real estate.
Recently, Yannaccone earned recognition as a 2016 Woman Worth Watching by the Profiles in Diversity Journal, and in 2015 was named as a Woman of Influence by Housing Wire. She is a graduate of Clemson University, with a bachelor’s degree in financial management.
About ERA Real Estate
ERA Real Estate is an innovative franchising leader in the residential real estate industry with nearly 45 years of experience in developing consumer-oriented products and services. The ERA network includes approximately 37,000 affiliated brokers and sales associates and approximately 2,350 offices throughout the United States and 33 countries and territories. Each office is independently owned and operated. ERA Real Estate is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global provider of real estate services. ERA Real Estate information is available at: ERA.com.
SOURCE ERA Real Estate
301 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)