- Sub Headline: Mascots Scoop & Cookie featured on community patch.
- Franchise URL: http://www.sweetfrog.com
- Listed: April 4, 2016 8:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
RICHMOND, VA (FranchisePOD.com) April 04, 2016 – sweetFrog Enterprises has announced a new field trip program just for scouts. Each sweetFrog scouting field trip comes with a complete lesson plan for leaders, designed to meet the necessary requirements for troops to earn official scout badges.
In addition, scouts of all ages can now earn a sweetFrog Community Patch when they take a field trip to sweetFrog. This colorful, embroidered patch has been custom designed for sweetFrog and features their lovable mascots, Scoop and Cookie.
“Scouting just got sweeter,” said Matt Smith, sweetFrog chief marketing officer. “We are pleased to host yet another community program for young guests in our shops. Scout leaders can book field trips at any participating sweetFrog store and we will do the rest.”
For more information on scouting field trips or to obtain an official scout lesson plan, contact marketing(at)sweetfrog(dot)net. To book a scouting field trip, contact your local sweetFrog shop today.
About sweetFrog Frozen Yogurt
Sweet Frog (http://www.sweetfrog.com) is the fastest growing premium, all natural, self-serve frozen yogurt restaurant company in the country. With a wide selection of premium frozen yogurt flavors and fresh topping choices, sweetFrog was named Best Frozen Yogurt in the USA by The Daily Meal in 2014 and 2016. sweetFrog has 340 stores including both company-owned, franchise and independently licensed locations either open or under contract in twenty-four states in the U.S, Dominican Republic, United Kingdom and Egypt. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Richmond, Virginia. Sweet Frog prides itself on providing a family-friendly environment where customers can enjoy soft-serve frozen yogurt, gelato and sorbets with the toppings of their choice. The company was founded on Christian principles and seeks to bring happiness and a positive attitude into the lives of the communities it calls home.
SOURCE sweetFrog Frozen Yogurt
Chief Marketing Officer
sweetFrog Enterprises LLC
151 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (6 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (3 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (2 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (2 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)