- Sub Headline: Mascots Scoop & Cookie featured on community patch.
- Franchise URL: http://www.sweetfrog.com
- Listed: April 4, 2016 8:03 am
- Expires: 9 days, 6 hours
RICHMOND, VA (FranchisePOD.com) April 04, 2016 – sweetFrog Enterprises has announced a new field trip program just for scouts. Each sweetFrog scouting field trip comes with a complete lesson plan for leaders, designed to meet the necessary requirements for troops to earn official scout badges.
In addition, scouts of all ages can now earn a sweetFrog Community Patch when they take a field trip to sweetFrog. This colorful, embroidered patch has been custom designed for sweetFrog and features their lovable mascots, Scoop and Cookie.
“Scouting just got sweeter,” said Matt Smith, sweetFrog chief marketing officer. “We are pleased to host yet another community program for young guests in our shops. Scout leaders can book field trips at any participating sweetFrog store and we will do the rest.”
For more information on scouting field trips or to obtain an official scout lesson plan, contact marketing(at)sweetfrog(dot)net. To book a scouting field trip, contact your local sweetFrog shop today.
About sweetFrog Frozen Yogurt
Sweet Frog (http://www.sweetfrog.com) is the fastest growing premium, all natural, self-serve frozen yogurt restaurant company in the country. With a wide selection of premium frozen yogurt flavors and fresh topping choices, sweetFrog was named Best Frozen Yogurt in the USA by The Daily Meal in 2014 and 2016. sweetFrog has 340 stores including both company-owned, franchise and independently licensed locations either open or under contract in twenty-four states in the U.S, Dominican Republic, United Kingdom and Egypt. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Richmond, Virginia. Sweet Frog prides itself on providing a family-friendly environment where customers can enjoy soft-serve frozen yogurt, gelato and sorbets with the toppings of their choice. The company was founded on Christian principles and seeks to bring happiness and a positive attitude into the lives of the communities it calls home.
SOURCE sweetFrog Frozen Yogurt
Chief Marketing Officer
sweetFrog Enterprises LLC
94 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Jersey Mike’s Subs Opens First Dunedin Location (2 views)
- PizzaRev Opens 41st Restaurant with Free Pizza and New Self-Serve Beer & Wine System, iPourIt (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (2 views)
- Walk-On’s Debuts French Dip Burger (2 views)
- Pastalini Grows Due to Customer Demand (2 views)
- Spray-Net Brushes Up For U.S. Expansion (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- Sweet New Patch Available for Scouts at sweetFrog (1 views)
- MOOYAH in the Mountains: Better Burger Brand Opens Fourth Colorado Location Near Boulder (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- The Halal Guys Announce Location for First Restaurant Serving Non-Stop Crowds of Las Vegas (1 views)
- AAMCO Franchise Of Lafayette Receives Small Business Of The Month Award From Greater Lafayette Commerce Committee (1 views)
- Fresh Healthy Vending International Launches Reis & Irvy’s Robotic Fro-Yo Kiosk Franchise (1 views)