- Sub Headline: Mascots Scoop & Cookie featured on community patch.
- Franchise URL: http://www.sweetfrog.com
- Listed: April 4, 2016 8:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
RICHMOND, VA (FranchisePOD.com) April 04, 2016 – sweetFrog Enterprises has announced a new field trip program just for scouts. Each sweetFrog scouting field trip comes with a complete lesson plan for leaders, designed to meet the necessary requirements for troops to earn official scout badges.
In addition, scouts of all ages can now earn a sweetFrog Community Patch when they take a field trip to sweetFrog. This colorful, embroidered patch has been custom designed for sweetFrog and features their lovable mascots, Scoop and Cookie.
“Scouting just got sweeter,” said Matt Smith, sweetFrog chief marketing officer. “We are pleased to host yet another community program for young guests in our shops. Scout leaders can book field trips at any participating sweetFrog store and we will do the rest.”
For more information on scouting field trips or to obtain an official scout lesson plan, contact marketing(at)sweetfrog(dot)net. To book a scouting field trip, contact your local sweetFrog shop today.
About sweetFrog Frozen Yogurt
Sweet Frog (http://www.sweetfrog.com) is the fastest growing premium, all natural, self-serve frozen yogurt restaurant company in the country. With a wide selection of premium frozen yogurt flavors and fresh topping choices, sweetFrog was named Best Frozen Yogurt in the USA by The Daily Meal in 2014 and 2016. sweetFrog has 340 stores including both company-owned, franchise and independently licensed locations either open or under contract in twenty-four states in the U.S, Dominican Republic, United Kingdom and Egypt. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Richmond, Virginia. Sweet Frog prides itself on providing a family-friendly environment where customers can enjoy soft-serve frozen yogurt, gelato and sorbets with the toppings of their choice. The company was founded on Christian principles and seeks to bring happiness and a positive attitude into the lives of the communities it calls home.
SOURCE sweetFrog Frozen Yogurt
Chief Marketing Officer
sweetFrog Enterprises LLC
196 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (3 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)