- Sub Headline: Mascots Scoop & Cookie featured on community patch.
- Franchise URL: http://www.sweetfrog.com
- Listed: April 4, 2016 8:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
RICHMOND, VA (FranchisePOD.com) April 04, 2016 – sweetFrog Enterprises has announced a new field trip program just for scouts. Each sweetFrog scouting field trip comes with a complete lesson plan for leaders, designed to meet the necessary requirements for troops to earn official scout badges.
In addition, scouts of all ages can now earn a sweetFrog Community Patch when they take a field trip to sweetFrog. This colorful, embroidered patch has been custom designed for sweetFrog and features their lovable mascots, Scoop and Cookie.
“Scouting just got sweeter,” said Matt Smith, sweetFrog chief marketing officer. “We are pleased to host yet another community program for young guests in our shops. Scout leaders can book field trips at any participating sweetFrog store and we will do the rest.”
For more information on scouting field trips or to obtain an official scout lesson plan, contact marketing(at)sweetfrog(dot)net. To book a scouting field trip, contact your local sweetFrog shop today.
About sweetFrog Frozen Yogurt
Sweet Frog (http://www.sweetfrog.com) is the fastest growing premium, all natural, self-serve frozen yogurt restaurant company in the country. With a wide selection of premium frozen yogurt flavors and fresh topping choices, sweetFrog was named Best Frozen Yogurt in the USA by The Daily Meal in 2014 and 2016. sweetFrog has 340 stores including both company-owned, franchise and independently licensed locations either open or under contract in twenty-four states in the U.S, Dominican Republic, United Kingdom and Egypt. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Richmond, Virginia. Sweet Frog prides itself on providing a family-friendly environment where customers can enjoy soft-serve frozen yogurt, gelato and sorbets with the toppings of their choice. The company was founded on Christian principles and seeks to bring happiness and a positive attitude into the lives of the communities it calls home.
SOURCE sweetFrog Frozen Yogurt
Chief Marketing Officer
sweetFrog Enterprises LLC
104 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Grease Monkey® Supports The Messner Foundation’s Funraising Event (1 views)
- Massage Heights to Open Eight Locations in Austin (1 views)
- Dogtopia Checks-In with Impressive Mid-Year Growth Marks (1 views)
- The Melting Pot Looks To Open First Restaurant In Des Moines, Iowa As Part Of Strategic Expansion (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Named a Bond’s Top 100 Franchise by World Franchising Four Years Running (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (1 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Perkins® Offers Expanded Franchise Benefits And Incentives (1 views)
- Beat the Bloodsuckers: Mosquito Joe Teams Up With Local Blood Banks for National Mosquito Control Awareness Week (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Chattanooga Employees Receive National Recognition (1 views)
- Hooters Expands in Southern California with New Plaza Bonita Mall Location in National City, CA (1 views)
- Twelve Allegra Marketing, Print, Mail Franchise Locations On Top 100 Printers List (1 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (1 views)
- Bricks Bots & Beakers Franchise Opportunities (1 views)