- Sub Headline: Shemar Pucel joins sweetFrog Premium Frozen Yogurt
- City: Richmond
- State: Virginia
- Listed: November 19, 2015 2:50 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
RICHMOND, VA (FranchisePOD.com) November 09, 2015 – sweetFrog Enterprises, LLC has named Shemar Pucel to the position of Franchise Development Associate and Marketing Coordinator.
sweetFrog, based corporately in Midlothian, Virginia prides themselves on providing the best self-serve frozen yogurt experience in the industry and has been recognized as the 22nd fastest growing company in America by Inc. Magazine with over 350 locations in 25 states and the District of Columbia, as well as international locations in Egypt, the UAE and Dominican Republic.
“Shemar brings extensive franchise development experience to the organization,” said Patrick Galleher, CEO of sweetFrog Enterprises. “She will be an integral part of our future growth and the development of the sweetFrog brand to the next level.”
Pucel brings extensive experience in franchise development, marketing and lead generation, business development and client services most recently serving as Franchise Development Marketing Coordinator and Franchise Recruitment Consultant with Outdoor Living Brands where she assisted in the growth and development of their four franchise opportunities.
“I am thrilled and honored to join the team here at sweetFrog. It is such a fantastic brand and we have an amazing franchise system and I look forward to assisting in the future growth and development of the franchise system. I thoroughly enjoy working with new and existing entrepreneurs in order to assist them as they begin exploring the opportunities we have to help them reach their personal and professional goals in the years ahead.”
sweetFrog is currently looking to expand their brand presence throughout the West Coast and South East portions of the United States in the coming months. The franchise development team, along with CEO, Patrick Galleher will be traveling to Los Angeles for the 2015 West Coast Franchise Expo in order to identify new franchisees.
About sweetFrog Frozen Yogurt
sweetFrog (http://www.sweetfrog.com) is the fastest growing premium, all natural, self-serve frozen yogurt restaurant company in the country. sweetFrog currently has 352 stores including both company-owned, franchise and independently licensed locations either open or under contract in twenty-four in twenty four states in the U.S, Dominican Republic, United Kingdom and Egypt. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Richmond, Virginia. sweetFrog prides itself on providing a family-friendly environment where customers can enjoy soft-serve frozen yogurt, gelato and sorbets with the toppings of their choice. The company was founded on Christian principles and seeks to bring happiness and a positive attitude into the lives of the communities it calls home.
Chief Marketing Officer
sweetFrog Enterprises LLC
127 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)