- Sub Headline: Shops to Donate Portion of January 8 Sales
- City: Richmond
- State: Virginia
- Franchise URL: http://www.sweetfrog.com
- Listed: January 5, 2016 7:22 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
RICHMOND, VA (FranchisePOD.com) JANUARY 04, 2016 – sweetFrog Enterprises, LLC has announced that a nationwide birthday celebration to honor one of it’s lovable mascots, Cookie, will benefit the American Cancer Society. The event, which will take place Friday, January 8, at participating locations, will also feature a special flavor creation named by a sweetFrog customer in honor of Cookie.
The American Cancer Society is a global grassroots force of 2.5 million volunteers saving lives and fighting for every birthday threatened by every cancer in every community. For 100 years, the American Cancer Society has been working to create a world with less cancer and more birthdays. This year nearly 14 million cancer survivors will celebrate another birthday, thanks in part to the progress made by the American Cancer Society.
“The American Cancer Society is proud to partner with sweetFrog in celebrating a world with less cancer and more birthdays. We appreciate the generous support of sweetFrog and their customers,” said Shari Henning, EVP and South Atlantic Division Operating Officer, American Cancer Society.
Wilkes-Barre, PA resident Phil Loscombe’s submssion, “Cookie’s Enjoy-Mint,” was selected by facebook fans as the best name for the birthday inspired January treat. Cookie’s Enjoy-Mint, which will be available in shops all month, is a swirl of Cookies & Cream and Mint Cookie frozen yogurt topped with crushed grasshopper cookies and marshmallow sauce.
“sweetFrog has always been the perfect place for birthday parties and celebrations,” said Matt Smith, chief marketing officer for sweetFrog. “We are excited that Cookie’s birthday party will give us the opportunity to share a delicious new treat and help the American Cancer Society at the same time.”
About sweetFrog Frozen Yogurt:
Sweet Frog (http://www.sweetfrog.com) is the fastest growing premium, all natural, self-serve frozen yogurt restaurant company in the country. Sweet Frog currently has 344 stores including both company-owned, franchise and independently licensed locations either open or under contract in twenty-four states in the U.S, Dominican Republic, United Kingdom and Egypt. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Richmond, Virginia. Sweet Frog prides itself on providing a family-friendly environment where customers can enjoy soft-serve frozen yogurt, gelato and sorbets with the toppings of their choice. The company was founded on Christian principles and seeks to bring happiness and a positive attitude into the lives of the communities it calls home.
Matt Smith, Chief Marketing Officer
10800 Midlothian Turnpike, Suite 300
Richmond, VA 23235
222 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)