- Sub Headline: Belfast Location Set To Open March 4
- City: Richmond
- State: Virginia
- Franchise URL: http://www.sweetfrog.com
- Listed: March 3, 2016 5:30 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
RICHMOND, VA (FranchisePOD.com) March 02, 2016 – sweetFrog Enterprises, LLC. is pleased to announce the reopening of its location in Belfast, Maine. The Belfast location is the fourth sweetFrog store operating in this Pine Tree State. The premium frozen yogurt chain was listed as #22 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies in 2014. sweetFrog offers a wide selection of frozen yogurt flavors, along with fresh topping choices and a self-serve model.
The store, located at 1 Belmont Avenue, Belfast ME 04915, will begin opening festivities at 5:00pm on March 4, to include free t-shirts to the first 25 guests every day until their Grand Opening festivities on March 11. During this time, customers can also win a free sweetFrog party for 6 through a “Like and Share” Facebook contest.
The grand opening celebration will feature prizes, balloons, stickers, lots of giveaways and appearances by the ever-popular sweetFrog mascots, Scoop and Cookie. The first 100 guests will receive free t-shirts and every purchase comes with a return-visit BOGO card. In addition, guests can get their frozen yogurt free if they can guess the weight of their cup. There will also be a drawing for one lucky guest to win free froyo for a year.
“Our goal is to be a strong community partner in Belfast, and the place to people choose to gather with friends and family for fun and celebrations,” said Patrick Galleher, CEO of sweetFrog.
From March 14-18, sweetFrog will celebrate Belfast’s medical professionals, schools, fire and rescue, local businesses and churches with 50% off purchases on their designated day. In addition, there will be a 50% donation of sales to non-profit organizations who book benefit nights and 50% discounts on birthday party bookings before April 1, 2016.
About sweetFrog Frozen Yogurt
sweetFrog (http://www.sweetfrog.com) is the fastest growing premium, all natural, self-serve frozen yogurt restaurant company in the country. sweetFrog currently has 340 stores including both company-owned, franchise and independently licensed locations either open or under contract in twenty-four states in the U.S, Dominican Republic, United Kingdom and Egypt. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Richmond, Virginia. sweetFrog prides itself on providing a family-friendly environment where customers can enjoy soft-serve frozen yogurt, gelato and sorbets with the toppings of their choice. The company was founded on Christian principles and seeks to bring happiness and a positive attitude into the lives of the communities it calls home.
SOURCE sweetFrog Frozen Yogurt
Chief Marketing Officer
sweetFrog Enterprises LLC
245 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (3 views)