- Sub Headline: Leading National Frozen Yogurt Franchise Saluting Service Members with 50% off the Franchise Fee and 15% off In-store Purchases Made on Military Mondays.
- Franchise URL: http://www.sweetFrog.com
- Listed: May 13, 2016 10:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
RICHMOND, VA (FranchisePOD.com) May 13, 2016 – sweetFrog Enterprises is proud to join the nation in honoring all service members, past and present, during May’s National Military Appreciation Month. The leading national frozen yogurt franchise has launched a massive month-long campaign to salute the troops – slashing start-up costs to help vets launch their own business and offering in-store discounts to thank all active and retired military men and women for their service.
In May, sweetFrog has announced it will double its standard VetFran discount – offering 50% off the initial franchise fee ($15,000 value) – for any qualified active duty and retired military members who complete the online franchise application form on or before May 31, 2016. Additionally, sweetFrog has announced they are launching a veteran awareness program to assist all transitioning and retired service men and women as they begin exploring franchise opportunities.
“Supporting our nation’s heroes is extremely important to all of us at sweetFrog; so we are proud to offer a discounted franchise fee to qualified veteran candidates as we launch our 2016 Veteran Awareness Campaign,” said Shemar Pucel, Manager of Franchise Marketing and Development. “Our team has planned activities throughout the rest of the year that include educational seminars as well as continued discounts and incentives for our servicemen and women. We are excited to get out on the road, travelling to ACAP and TAP offices to present live, in person presentations that will educate service men and women about franchise opportunities and highlight the benefits of joining a franchise system.”
In addition to doubling the VetFran discount for prospective franchisees, sweetFrog is also saluting our military members with Military Mondays throughout the month of May. On each Monday through May 31, 2016, anyone with a valid military ID is invited to enjoy a special 15% discount off their purchase at any sweetFrog location. This is an increase to the 10% daily discount all veterans receive year-round.
“The military teaches service members how to take a ‘plan’ and execute it with focus and determination, ultimately achieving the mission while supporting their unit and every man and woman serving alongside them,” said Patrick Galleher, sweetFrog’s Chairman and CEO. “That passion, drive and commitment is one of the biggest reasons servicemen and women are a perfect fit for franchise companies seeking qualified candidates who know how to execute a well-refined blueprint for success. We are proud of our nation’s heroes and look forward to adding more veterans to our franchise family.”
For more information about sweetFrog Frozen Yogurt, please visit http://www.sweetfrog.com.
About sweetFrog Frozen Yogurt
sweetFrog (http://www.sweetfrog.com) is the fastest growing premium, all natural, self-serve frozen yogurt restaurant company in the country. With a wide selection of premium frozen yogurt flavors and fresh topping choices, sweetFrog was named Best Frozen Yogurt in the USA by The Daily Meal in 2014 and 2016. sweetFrog has 340 stores including both company-owned, franchise and independently licensed locations either open or under contract in twenty-four states in the U.S, Dominican Republic, United Kingdom and Egypt. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Richmond, Virginia. sweetFrog prides itself on providing a family-friendly environment where customers can enjoy soft-serve frozen yogurt, gelato and sorbets with the toppings of their choice. The company was founded on Christian principles and seeks to bring happiness and a positive attitude into the lives of the communities it calls home.
Chief Marketing Officer
10800 Midlothian Turnpike, Suite 300
Richmond, VA 23235
sweetFrog Enterprises LLC
307 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)