- Sub Headline: In-store donations and limited edition plush highlight campaign.
- Franchise URL: http://www.sweetfrog.com
- Listed: March 31, 2016 9:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
RICHMOND, VA (FranchisePOD.com) March 31, 2016 – sweetFrog Enterprises is pleased to join with 3 million people and over 700 communities nationwide to help the March of Dimes help babies begin healthier lives. Since 1970, the March of Dimes has sponsored the March for Babies walk, raising money to fund research and programs to prevent the problems that threaten babies born too soon.
In April sweetFrog will go Bananas for Babies, as stores nationwide will offer guests the opportunity to donate $1 to the March of Dimes in exchange for a BOGO coupon good on a return visit before 5/31. In addition, a limited edition Bananas for Babies frog plush toy has been created featuring sweetFrog’s lovable mascot Scoop. The Bananas for Babies Scoop can be purchased at stores nationwide or online athttp://www.sweetfrog.com.
In 2015, sweetFrog raised more than $36,000 for the March of Dimes through the Bananas for Babies campaign. Local sweetFrog stores will have their own March for Babies teams, host March of Dimes Appreciation Parties and offer gift card fundraising programs as a part of the promotion.
“The history of the March of Dimes is one of passionate grassroots involvement, with millions of people walking, volunteering and advocating for the health of families,” said Matt Smith, chief marketing officer for sweetFrog. “We’re happy to know that our partnership with the March of Dimes can help even more families have healthy babies.”
The March for Babies has helped raise $2.3 billion since its inception, supporting the nearly 500,000 babies born prematurely every year. Proceeds raised fund research into the causes and prevention of early births. The effort also offers support for families with NICU babies and helps expectant mothers realize full-term pregnancies. The March of Dimes is the nation’s leading nonprofit organization for pregnancy and baby health.
About sweetFrog Frozen Yogurt
sweetFrog (http://www.sweetfrog.com) is the fastest growing premium, all natural, self-serve frozen yogurt restaurant company in the country. With a wide selection of premium frozen yogurt flavors and fresh topping choices, sweetFrog was named Best Frozen Yogurt in the USA by The Daily Meal in 2014 and 2016. sweetFrog has 340 stores including both company-owned, franchise and independently licensed locations either open or under contract in twenty-four states in the U.S, Dominican Republic, United Kingdom and Egypt. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Richmond, Virginia. sweetFrog prides itself on providing a family-friendly environment where customers can enjoy soft-serve frozen yogurt, gelato and sorbets with the toppings of their choice. The company was founded on Christian principles and seeks to bring happiness and a positive attitude into the lives of the communities it calls home.
SOURCE sweetFrog Frozen Yogurt
Chief Marketing Officer
sweetFrog Enterprises LLC
291 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE OPENS SECOND LOCATION IN EL PASO (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- International Franchise Association to Host Annual Convention Jan. 29 – Feb. 1, 2017 (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Experience Growth with Our Salon Franchise Opportunity (1 views)