- Franchise URL: http://www.sweetfrog.com
- Listed: May 3, 2016 10:23 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
RICHMOND, VA (FranchisePOD.com) May 03, 2016 – sweetFrog Enterprises, named by The Daily Meal as America’s Best Frozen Yogurt, has announced the appointment of Casey Cooley as manager of franchise development.
Cooley, who spent the past year as general manager of Sports Reality Performance Training, had previously been with sweetFrog from 2012-15 in franchise sales and as director of business development.
“Casey returns with extensive sweetFrog organizational knowledge and brings valuable franchise development experience to the team,” said Patrick Galleher, CEO of sweetFrog Enterprises. “He will be an integral part of our future growth and the development of the sweetFrog brand to the next level.”
“I am thrilled and honored to be returning to sweetFrog. It is such a fantastic brand with outstanding franchise owners and I look forward to assisting in the future growth and development of the franchise system,” said Cooley. ”I thoroughly enjoy working with new and existing entrepreneurs in order to assist them as they begin exploring the opportunities we have to help them reach their personal and professional goals in the years ahead.”
sweetFrog is currently looking to expand their brand presence throughout the cest coast and southeast portions of the United States in the coming months. The franchise development team, along with CEO, Patrick Galleher, will be traveling to New York for the 2016 International Franchise Expo in order to identify prospective franchisees.
About sweetFrog Frozen Yogurt
sweetFrog (http://www.sweetfrog.com) is the fastest growing premium, all natural, self-serve frozen yogurt restaurant company in the country. With a wide selection of premium frozen yogurt flavors and fresh topping choices, sweetFrog was named Best Frozen Yogurt in the USA by The Daily Meal in 2014 and 2016. sweetFrog has 340 stores including both company-owned, franchise and independently licensed locations either open or under contract in twenty-four states in the U.S, Dominican Republic, United Kingdom and Egypt. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Richmond, Virginia. sweetFrog prides itself on providing a family-friendly environment where customers can enjoy soft-serve frozen yogurt, gelato and sorbets with the toppings of their choice. The company was founded on Christian principles and seeks to bring happiness and a positive attitude into the lives of the communities it calls home.
SOURCE sweetFrog Frozen Yogurt:
Chief Marketing Officer
sweetFrog Enterprises LLC
289 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)