- Sub Headline: General Booth Boulevard location will celebrate Grand Opening on April 2.
- City: Richmond
- State: Virginia
- Franchise URL: http://www.sweetFrog.com
- Listed: March 27, 2016 11:22 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
RICHMOND, VA (FranchisePOD.com) March 23, 2016 – sweetFrog Enterprises, LLC. is pleased to announce the reopening of its General Booth Boulevard location in Virginia Beach, Virginia. The General Booth location is the 86th sweetFrog store operating in the Commonwealth of Virginia. sweetFrog offers a wide selection of frozen yogurt flavors, along with fresh topping choices and a self-serve model The premium frozen yogurt chain was recently named Best in the US by The Daily Meal.
The store, located at 2236 General Booth Boulevard, Virginia Beach, VA 23456, will begin opening festivities on March 23, to include free t-shirts to the first 25 guests every day until their Grand Opening on April 2. During this time, customers can also win a free sweetFrog party for 6 through a “Like and Share” Facebook contest.
The grand opening celebration will feature prizes, balloons, stickers, lots of giveaways and appearances by the ever-popular sweetFrog mascots, Scoop and Cookie. The first 100 guests receive will free t-shirts and every purchase comes with a return-visit BOGO card. In addition, guests can get their frozen yogurt free if they can guess the weight of their cup and there will be a drawing for one lucky guest to win free FROYO for a year.
“Our goal is to be a strong community partner in Virginia Beach; and whether it’s a birthday, a fundraiser, or a special night out, we want sweetFrog to be THE PLACE our friends in Virginia Beach choose to gather and enjoy a sweet treat,” said Patrick Galleher, sweetFrog CEO.
The celebration will not stop after the grand opening. From April 4-8, sweetFrog will celebrate Virginia Beach’s medical professionals, schools, fire and rescue, local businesses and churches with 50% off purchases on their designated day. In addition, there will be a 50% donation of sales to non-profit organizations who book benefit nights and 50% discounts on birthday party bookings by April 8, 2016.
About sweetFrog Frozen Yogurt
sweetFrog (http://www.sweetfrog.com) is the fastest growing premium, all natural, self-serve frozen yogurt restaurant company in the country. sweetFrog currently has 340 stores including both company-owned, franchise and independently licensed locations either open or under contract in twenty-four states in the U.S, Dominican Republic, United Kingdom and Egypt. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Richmond, Virginia. sweetFrog prides itself on providing a family-friendly environment where customers can enjoy soft-serve frozen yogurt, gelato and sorbets with the toppings of their choice. The company was founded on Christian principles and seeks to bring happiness and a positive attitude into the lives of the communities it calls home.
SOURCE sweetFrog Frozen Yogurt
Chief Marketing Officer
sweetFrog Enterprises LLC
188 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)