- Sub Headline: General Booth Boulevard location will celebrate Grand Opening on April 2.
- City: Richmond
- State: Virginia
- Franchise URL: http://www.sweetFrog.com
- Listed: March 27, 2016 11:22 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
RICHMOND, VA (FranchisePOD.com) March 23, 2016 – sweetFrog Enterprises, LLC. is pleased to announce the reopening of its General Booth Boulevard location in Virginia Beach, Virginia. The General Booth location is the 86th sweetFrog store operating in the Commonwealth of Virginia. sweetFrog offers a wide selection of frozen yogurt flavors, along with fresh topping choices and a self-serve model The premium frozen yogurt chain was recently named Best in the US by The Daily Meal.
The store, located at 2236 General Booth Boulevard, Virginia Beach, VA 23456, will begin opening festivities on March 23, to include free t-shirts to the first 25 guests every day until their Grand Opening on April 2. During this time, customers can also win a free sweetFrog party for 6 through a “Like and Share” Facebook contest.
The grand opening celebration will feature prizes, balloons, stickers, lots of giveaways and appearances by the ever-popular sweetFrog mascots, Scoop and Cookie. The first 100 guests receive will free t-shirts and every purchase comes with a return-visit BOGO card. In addition, guests can get their frozen yogurt free if they can guess the weight of their cup and there will be a drawing for one lucky guest to win free FROYO for a year.
“Our goal is to be a strong community partner in Virginia Beach; and whether it’s a birthday, a fundraiser, or a special night out, we want sweetFrog to be THE PLACE our friends in Virginia Beach choose to gather and enjoy a sweet treat,” said Patrick Galleher, sweetFrog CEO.
The celebration will not stop after the grand opening. From April 4-8, sweetFrog will celebrate Virginia Beach’s medical professionals, schools, fire and rescue, local businesses and churches with 50% off purchases on their designated day. In addition, there will be a 50% donation of sales to non-profit organizations who book benefit nights and 50% discounts on birthday party bookings by April 8, 2016.
About sweetFrog Frozen Yogurt
sweetFrog (http://www.sweetfrog.com) is the fastest growing premium, all natural, self-serve frozen yogurt restaurant company in the country. sweetFrog currently has 340 stores including both company-owned, franchise and independently licensed locations either open or under contract in twenty-four states in the U.S, Dominican Republic, United Kingdom and Egypt. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Richmond, Virginia. sweetFrog prides itself on providing a family-friendly environment where customers can enjoy soft-serve frozen yogurt, gelato and sorbets with the toppings of their choice. The company was founded on Christian principles and seeks to bring happiness and a positive attitude into the lives of the communities it calls home.
SOURCE sweetFrog Frozen Yogurt
Chief Marketing Officer
sweetFrog Enterprises LLC
143 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Superior Mosquito Defense Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Driven Brands’ Jose R. Costa Becomes NACD Board Leadership Fellow (2 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Godfather’s Pizza Announces 2016, Early 2017 Expansions (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day, July 29 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)