- Sub Headline: Nation’s premier frozen yogurt franchise joins BK Racing as leading race sponsor; New No. 23 Toyota Camry to be revealed at April 24th Richmond NASCAR event
- Franchise URL: http://www.sweetfrog.com
- Listed: April 18, 2016 6:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HUNTERSVILLE, NC (FranchisePOD.com) APRIL 18, 2016 – BK Racing recently announced that sweetFrog premium frozen yogurt will be sponsoring David Ragan and the No. 23 sweetFrog Toyota Camry for the Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond International Raceway.
The race scheduled for April 24th represents sweetFrog’s NASCAR debut. sweetFrog is a Richmond, VA based, national frozen yogurt franchise that was recently named the #1 Frozen Yogurt Shop in the US by the Daily Meal. Since their 2009 inception, sweetFrog has grown to more than 350 locations in the US and abroad – serving customers in 25 states, the United Kingdom and the Dominican Republic.
“I am excited to have sweetFrog on our Toyota for Richmond,” said Ragan. “Richmond is one of my favorite races of the year, and the Sunday afternoon event will be a new challenge for our team. sweetFrog is my family’s go to spot for frozen yogurt. Let me put it this way – I am thrilled about this partnership, but my excitement pales in comparison to my daughter Julia’s face when we walk into sweetFrog!”
“As a team with such strong Richmond ties, we are proud to have sweetFrog join BK Racing for the upcoming Toyota Owners 400,” said Doug Fritz, CMO of BK Racing.“
“We are thrilled to partner with David Ragan and BK Racing for the spring race in sweetFrog’s hometown,” said Patrick Galleher, CEO of sweetFrog. “Our shared commitment to family and community make the partnership a perfect fit.”
David Ragan will make a personal appearance at the Atlee-based sweetFrog location (10040 Sliding Hill Rd, Ashland, VA) on Friday, April 22 to commemorate the partnership and raise funds for the local Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club. Richmond residents and all race fans are encouraged to visit sweetFrog from 7-9PM this Friday (April 22) to meet Ragan, enjoy their favorite sweetFrog creation and take home a limited edition sweetFrog racing T-shirt and signed limited edition David Ragan hero card. sweetFrog will donate 25% of all sales from 7PM to close to the Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club located in Richmond’s East End.
“We’re grateful to David Ragan and our friends at sweetFrog for their support of the empowering youth programming at our Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club,” said Major Timothy Carter of The Salvation Army. “We wish David and his team a safe and well-run race and are bless by sweetFrog’s partnership and support of the Salvation Army.”
For more information on sweetFrog’s products and franchise opportunities, please visit http://www.sweetfrog.com.
For more information on BK Racing and David Ragan, please visit http://www.bkracingteam.com.
For more information on the Richmond-based Salvation Army Boys and Girls Club, please visit http://virginiasalvationarmy.org/richmondva/programs/boys-girls-club/.
About sweetFrog Frozen Yogurt:
sweetFrog (http://sweetfrog.com) is the fastest growing premium, all natural, self-serve frozen yogurt restaurant company in the country. With a wide selection of premium frozen yogurt flavors and fresh topping choices, sweetFrog was named Best Frozen Yogurt in the USA by The Daily Meal in 2014 and 2016. sweetFrog has 340 stores including both company-owned, franchise and independently licensed locations either open or under contract in twenty-four states in the U.S, Dominican Republic, United Kingdom and Egypt. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Richmond, Virginia. Sweet Frog prides itself on providing a family-friendly environment where customers can enjoy soft-serve frozen yogurt, gelato and sorbets with the toppings of their choice. The company was founded on Christian principles and seeks to bring happiness and a positive attitude into the lives of the communities it calls home.
About BK Racing, LLC
BK Racing is a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Toyota Racing team headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Founded in 2012 after acquiring the assets of Red Bull Racing, BK Racing’s staff of 60+ employees work to field the No. 23 Toyota Camry driven by David Ragan and the No. 83 Toyota Camry driven by Matt DiBenedetto. 2016 marks BK Racing’s 5th consecutive full-time season in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
8712 Lindholm Drive, Suite 300
Huntersville, NC 28078
266 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)