- Sub Headline: The Leader in Supplemental Education Launches Updated Franchise Agreement & Operating Requirements Under Guidance of New CEO John McAuliffe
- Franchise URL: http://www.SylvanLearning.com
- Listed: May 17, 2016 10:18 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
BALTIMORE (FranchisePOD.com) May 17, 2016 – For Sylvan Learning, the nation’s leading supplemental education resource for children of all ages and grade levels, personalized education has always come first. Now, the franchise system is reinventing its model in an effort to better serve every student that walks through its doors.
The education enrichment brand is changing its operating requirements at franchise locations across the country by rolling out a new roadmap that focuses on five major goals: delivering the best educational programs, building the best business model, leading the market, enhancing the brand and growing the franchise system.
“We’re constantly working to evolve our model and approach to ensure we continue to lead the industry like we have for the last 35 years,” said John McAuliffe, Sylvan Learning’s Chief Executive Officer. “We’ve proven that our model works every time one of our students improves their grades, aces a test or walks into the SAT feeling confident. Now, we’re building on that model to ensure that success continues for years to come.”
Sylvan Learning will continue to offer the best educational resources by adding to its core programs—math, reading, study skills, homework help and test prep. In 2015, the company entered the STEM arena by launching its Sylvan EDGE courses, with cutting-edge courses in coding, robotics, engineering and advanced math. The company will also enhance its digital content to build on its offerings in its physical centers and use the best academic technology available to improve the customer experience at home, too.
In addition to these initiatives, Sylvan is also restructuring its business model with a new franchise license agreement and operating requirements that will increase flexibility and profitability for franchisees. Center operations will be optimized through state-of-the-art technology, and targeted marketing practices will be used to reach new families. The new franchise model won’t just be used by future franchisees—all existing franchisees are being given the ability to migrate to the new license and operating model.
“It’s going to be a completely different fee structure, making our trusted franchise partners more profitable. Additionally, we are setting up operating requirements for franchisees to drive flexibility and allow franchisees to build a better business within their local territory,” said McAuliffe. “The new model will help our current franchisees expand their existing businesses, and help us recruit the most passionate entrepreneurs to join our growing system.”
The brand’s new initiative began shortly after John McAuliffe took the helm as Sylvan Learning’s new CEO. McAuliffe has been with Sylvan Learning for years, most recently serving as the company’s chief financial officer. Prior to that, he was the chief financial officer for Sylvan Learning’s affiliate company, Educate Online. Sylvan’s Board of Directors ultimately chose McAuliffe because of his commitment to transforming the brand with an ambitious growth strategy.
“I’m excited about the opportunity to take on the role of CEO at Sylvan. I share the same belief that our franchisees have, to tailor tutoring and test prep to every individual student, inspiring a love of learning. That’s why I’m confident that this new roadmap will allow Sylvan to continue to be the most forward-thinking supplemental and enrichment education franchise in the industry,” said McAuliffe.
ABOUT SYLVAN LEARNING, INC
With more than 35 years of experience and more than 750 locations throughout North America, Sylvan Learning is the leading provider of personal learning for students in grades K-12. Sylvan is transforming how students learn, inspiring them to succeed in school and in life. Sylvan’s proven tutoring approach blends amazing teachers with SylvanSync™ technology on the iPad® for an engaging learning experience. Sylvan also leads the way with Sylvan EDGE—STEM and accelerated courses and Sylvan Prep —college and test prep courses. Sylvan supports families through every stage of the academic journey. For more information, visit www.SylvanLearning.com or SylvanLearning.com/blog.
No Limit Agency
SOURCE Sylvan Learning
245 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)