- Sub Headline: Cryptic announcement teases what could be the brand’s biggest launch yet
- City: Irvine
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.tacobell.com
- Listed: January 7, 2016 8:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
IRVINE, Calif.–(FranchisePOD.com)–In true Taco Bell® fashion, the brand today announced plans to return as a Super Bowl advertiser with a not-so-helpful press release shared on Ta.co. Leaving much to the imagination of fans, the release withheld details of the product that will be revealed during Taco Bell’s 30-second spot in the first quarter during Super Bowl® 50.
Taco Bell will continue to tease its “biggest launch to date” with a series of ambiguous activities and pop-up events.
“We aren’t revealing details of our spot until the big game, but we will have ways for our fans to engage with us in the weeks leading up to Super Bowl® 50,” said Chris Brandt, Chief Concept and Brand Officer for Taco Bell. “This build up will pay off with one of the most exciting announcements from the Taco Bell brand to date.”
Taco Bell’s new spot was created by Deutsch LA.
Fans are encouraged to follow along as the launch of the new product continues. To learn more about what could be Taco Bell’s biggest thing yet, check out The Feed on Ta.co.
About Taco Bell Corp.
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., (NYSE: YUM), is the nation’s leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant. Taco Bell serves made to order and customizable tacos, burritos, and specialties such as the exclusive Doritos® Locos Tacos, gourmet-inspired Cantina Power® Menu, lower calorie Fresco options and is the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items. Taco Bell Breakfast offers portable, classic items such as the A.M. Crunchwrap®, Waffle Taco and signature burritos. The company encourages customers to “Live Más,” both through its food and in ways such as its Feed The Beat® music program and its nonprofit organization, the Taco Bell® Foundation™. Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations have more than 6,000 restaurants across the United States that proudly serve more than 42 million customers every week.
Follow: @TacoBell (Twitter) and tacobell (Instagram) and @tacobell (Periscope)
Taco Bell Corp.
Rob Poetsch, 949-863-3970
Erin Farkaly, 415-486-3256
184 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)