- Sub Headline: Brand debuts its most craveable innovation yet: cheesy awesomeness in a warm Chalupa shell.
- City: Irvine
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.tacobell.com
- Listed: February 8, 2016 3:01 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 07, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // IRVINE, Calif. – Secret’s out. Taco Bell is launching the Quesalupa and it’s #BiggerThan Futbol.
“In true ‘Live Mas’ style, over tens of thousands of fans played along by blindly reserving our latest creation, and got the chance to try it before it was revealed during Super Bowl 50,” said Marisa Thalberg, Chief Marketing Officer for Taco Bell Corp. “The energy and excitement surrounding our pre-order and today’s reveal is just the beginning for us – stay tuned in the coming days and weeks for more!”
The Quesalupa hits menus nationwide beginning tomorrow, Monday, February 8, 2016. For more information on the Quesalupa and launch campaign, check out the fact sheet here: [https://www.tacobell.com/news/quesalupa-fact-sheet].
About Taco Bell Corp
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., (NYSE: YUM), is the nation’s leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant. Taco Bell serves made to order and customizable tacos, burritos, and specialties such as the exclusive Doritos® Locos Tacos, gourmet-inspired Cantina Power® Menu, lower calorie Fresco options and is the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items. Taco Bell Breakfast offers portable, classic items such as the A.M. Crunchwrap, Biscuit Taco and signature breakfast burritos. The company encourages customers to “Live Más,” both through its food and in ways such as its Feed The Beat® music program and its nonprofit organization, the Taco Bell® Foundation™. Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations have nearly 6,000 restaurants across the United States that proudly serve more than 40 million customers every week.
Follow: @TacoBell (Twitter) and tacobell (Instagram)
SOURCE Taco Bell Corp
416 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)