- Sub Headline: The Humane Society of the United States Welcomes Restaurant Chain’s Progress
- City: Cheyenne
- State: Wyoming
- Franchise URL: http://www.tacojohns.com
- Listed: January 21, 2016 8:52 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Cheyenne, WY, January 20, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Taco John’s, working with The Humane Society of the United States, announced that it will switch to 100 percent cage-free eggs for its almost 400 locations in 27 states by 2025. The company uses roughly eight million eggs a year.
“Doing the right thing is a core part of who we are as a company,” said Jeff Linville, Taco John’s CEO. “We’re proud to work with the Humane Society of the United States in our efforts to switch all our eggs to cage-free.”
The Humane Society of the United StatesJosh Balk, HSUS’ senior food policy director said, “We welcome Taco John’s work to improve farm animals’ lives, and switching to cage-free eggs is a positive step in that direction.”
Taco John’s has been working with its partners over the past several months to simplify and improve the nutritional benefits of its menu along with the sourcing of its ingredients, which includes improving the living conditions of egg-laying flocks.
“We constantly strive to provide our customers with high quality Mexican inspired cuisine. Improving the health value of our ingredients is a top priority. We look to the Humane Society as a respected resource as we make these important changes over the next decade,” says Linville.
About Taco John’s
Taco John’s operates and franchises almost 400 quick-service restaurants in 27 states. Privately owned, the business opened its first restaurant in 1969 in Cheyenne, WY. Celebrating its 19th year of sales growth for the same stores, Taco John’s prides itself on serving generous portions, menu items prepared fresh to your order, high quality ingredients and unapologetically original recipes, seasonings and sauces.
About The Humane Society of the United States
The Humane Society of the United States is the nation’s largest animal protection organization, rated most effective by our peers. For 60 years, we have celebrated the protection of all animals and confronted all forms of cruelty. We are the nation’s largest provider of hands-on services for animals, caring for more than 100,000 animals each year, and we prevent cruelty to millions more through our advocacy campaigns. Read more about our 60 years of transformational change for animals, and visit us at humanesociety.org.
SOURCE Taco John’s
Billie Jo Waara
The Humane Society of the United States
157 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (9 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (9 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (4 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (8 views)
- Jamba Juice Appoints Rachel Phillips-Luther as Chief Marketing Officer (6 views)
- Murphy Business & Financial Corporation LLC Names Top Executives to The “Multi-Million Dollar Club” (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (4 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- N.C. Baker Brings Home National Title To Stonehenge Bruegger’s Bagels Location (4 views)