- Sub Headline: The Humane Society of the United States Welcomes Restaurant Chain’s Progress
- City: Cheyenne
- State: Wyoming
- Franchise URL: http://www.tacojohns.com
- Listed: January 21, 2016 8:52 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Cheyenne, WY, January 20, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Taco John’s, working with The Humane Society of the United States, announced that it will switch to 100 percent cage-free eggs for its almost 400 locations in 27 states by 2025. The company uses roughly eight million eggs a year.
“Doing the right thing is a core part of who we are as a company,” said Jeff Linville, Taco John’s CEO. “We’re proud to work with the Humane Society of the United States in our efforts to switch all our eggs to cage-free.”
The Humane Society of the United StatesJosh Balk, HSUS’ senior food policy director said, “We welcome Taco John’s work to improve farm animals’ lives, and switching to cage-free eggs is a positive step in that direction.”
Taco John’s has been working with its partners over the past several months to simplify and improve the nutritional benefits of its menu along with the sourcing of its ingredients, which includes improving the living conditions of egg-laying flocks.
“We constantly strive to provide our customers with high quality Mexican inspired cuisine. Improving the health value of our ingredients is a top priority. We look to the Humane Society as a respected resource as we make these important changes over the next decade,” says Linville.
About Taco John’s
Taco John’s operates and franchises almost 400 quick-service restaurants in 27 states. Privately owned, the business opened its first restaurant in 1969 in Cheyenne, WY. Celebrating its 19th year of sales growth for the same stores, Taco John’s prides itself on serving generous portions, menu items prepared fresh to your order, high quality ingredients and unapologetically original recipes, seasonings and sauces.
About The Humane Society of the United States
The Humane Society of the United States is the nation’s largest animal protection organization, rated most effective by our peers. For 60 years, we have celebrated the protection of all animals and confronted all forms of cruelty. We are the nation’s largest provider of hands-on services for animals, caring for more than 100,000 animals each year, and we prevent cruelty to millions more through our advocacy campaigns. Read more about our 60 years of transformational change for animals, and visit us at humanesociety.org.
SOURCE Taco John’s
Billie Jo Waara
The Humane Society of the United States
249 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Couple Expands FASTSIGNS® Business by Opening Third Location in Johns Creek, GA (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)