- Franchise URL: http://www.TacoJohns.com
- Listed: May 20, 2016 12:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 20, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) – The best of the best restaurants at Taco John’s® are receiving special recognition for their performance during the past year. The Mexican quick-service chain is honoring nearly 60 locations across the country that generated sales of $1 million or more in 2015.
“We’re seeing tremendous growth in the number of Taco John’s restaurants achieving the top performance levels. The number of franchisees reaching new sales categories nearly doubled this past year,” says Jeff Linville, CEO for Taco John’s®. “There are several reasons so many of our restaurants are doing so well. Comp sales have increased 5.4% this past year. Our focus on menu innovation has lead to very popular items like the street tacos. And new, as well as existing, franchisees are investing in our brand like never before.”
Taco John’s presented the performance awards to those achieving a new sales category during its annual convention in Hilton Head Island, SC:
- 28 restaurants received the Diamond Circle award for sales of $1 million to $1.25 million.
- 17 restaurants reached the Double Diamond Circle with sales of $1.25 to $1.5 million.
- 5 locations qualified for the Triple Diamond award by selling $1.5 to $1.75 million.
- 3 restaurants reached the Quad Diamond Circle with sales of $1.75 to $2 million.
- 2 locations earned the Diamond Jubilee award with sales of $2 to $2.5 million.
The Founder’s Cup award, given to the restaurant with the highest sales across the country, went to the Taco John’s of Williston, ND.
“Restaurants like these play a critical role in the ongoing success of Taco John’s,” says Linville. “As we expand into new markets, it’s important for current and potential franchisees to see the popularity of our brand and the success many of our operators are enjoying.”
SOURCE Taco John’s
Billie Jo Waara
Chief Marketing Officer, Taco John’s International, Inc.
307.635.0101, Ext. 104
410 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)