- Franchise URL: http://www.TacoJohns.com
- Listed: April 18, 2016 10:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 18, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Taco John’s® doesn’t care if a guest visits one of its restaurants in Longmont, Colorado or Long Island, New York. The Mexican quick-serve restaurants chain wants the food, setting and service to be consistently excellent. To reach that goal, Taco John’s has signed a three year deal with Steritech, a nationally recognized leader in brand experience services.
“The two top benefits of our partnership with Steritech are the focus on food safety and the increased frequency of restaurant visits,” says Shawn Eby, Vice President of Operations for Taco John’s®. “Currently our field consultants audit each location once a year. Working with Steritech that number will double this year and climb to three audits per year by 2017.”
Steritech, the North American leader in specialized brand experience services, has been providing assessments to businesses in the restaurant, foodservice and supermarket industries for more than 20 years. Its services include operational excellence, food safety, brand standards, and workplace safety assessment programs, as well as technology solutions for self-assessments and reporting.
“As restaurants continue to diversify to suit expanding customer palates, it becomes increasingly important for brands to develop specialized programs that help hone in on ways to address, improve, and enhance the unique customer experiences they offer,” Doug Sutton, President of Steritech’s Brand Standards Business explains. “We are happy to help support Taco John’s in their efforts in this area. Working together and leveraging Steritech’s expertise in food safety and operational excellence, Taco John’s is implementing an assessment program that will support consistency, quality, and continued growth in its mission to deliver fast Mexican in an original way.”
According to a recent study, the public is increasingly looking to restaurants and retailers to manage food safety. The research by Deloitte Consulting found 42 percent of consumers rely on retailers to assume a greater role in managing food safety, compared to only 25 percent in 2009.
The Steritech Group, Inc. provides specialized brand protection services for the hospitality, restaurant, retail, food processing, and healthcare industries. The premier provider of food safety, quality assurance, and pest prevention services, Steritech is a trusted partner to many of the world’s leading brands. Founded in 1986, Steritech is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina; in 2015, the company became a member of the Rentokil Initial family of companies. For more information on Steritech, please visit www.steritech.com or call 800.868.0089.
About Taco John’s
Taco John’s operates and franchises more than 380 quick-service restaurants in 27 states. Privately owned, the business opened its first restaurant in 1969 in Cheyenne, WY. Celebrating its 19th year of sales growth for the same stores, Taco John’s prides itself on serving generous portions, menu items prepared fresh to your order, high quality ingredients and unapologetically original recipes, seasonings and sauces. www.TacoJohns.com.
SOURCE Taco John’s
198 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)