- Franchise URL: http://www.TacoJohns.com
- Listed: April 18, 2016 10:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 18, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Taco John’s® doesn’t care if a guest visits one of its restaurants in Longmont, Colorado or Long Island, New York. The Mexican quick-serve restaurants chain wants the food, setting and service to be consistently excellent. To reach that goal, Taco John’s has signed a three year deal with Steritech, a nationally recognized leader in brand experience services.
“The two top benefits of our partnership with Steritech are the focus on food safety and the increased frequency of restaurant visits,” says Shawn Eby, Vice President of Operations for Taco John’s®. “Currently our field consultants audit each location once a year. Working with Steritech that number will double this year and climb to three audits per year by 2017.”
Steritech, the North American leader in specialized brand experience services, has been providing assessments to businesses in the restaurant, foodservice and supermarket industries for more than 20 years. Its services include operational excellence, food safety, brand standards, and workplace safety assessment programs, as well as technology solutions for self-assessments and reporting.
“As restaurants continue to diversify to suit expanding customer palates, it becomes increasingly important for brands to develop specialized programs that help hone in on ways to address, improve, and enhance the unique customer experiences they offer,” Doug Sutton, President of Steritech’s Brand Standards Business explains. “We are happy to help support Taco John’s in their efforts in this area. Working together and leveraging Steritech’s expertise in food safety and operational excellence, Taco John’s is implementing an assessment program that will support consistency, quality, and continued growth in its mission to deliver fast Mexican in an original way.”
According to a recent study, the public is increasingly looking to restaurants and retailers to manage food safety. The research by Deloitte Consulting found 42 percent of consumers rely on retailers to assume a greater role in managing food safety, compared to only 25 percent in 2009.
The Steritech Group, Inc. provides specialized brand protection services for the hospitality, restaurant, retail, food processing, and healthcare industries. The premier provider of food safety, quality assurance, and pest prevention services, Steritech is a trusted partner to many of the world’s leading brands. Founded in 1986, Steritech is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina; in 2015, the company became a member of the Rentokil Initial family of companies. For more information on Steritech, please visit www.steritech.com or call 800.868.0089.
About Taco John’s
Taco John’s operates and franchises more than 380 quick-service restaurants in 27 states. Privately owned, the business opened its first restaurant in 1969 in Cheyenne, WY. Celebrating its 19th year of sales growth for the same stores, Taco John’s prides itself on serving generous portions, menu items prepared fresh to your order, high quality ingredients and unapologetically original recipes, seasonings and sauces. www.TacoJohns.com.
SOURCE Taco John’s
163 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (5 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities Success Stories (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (2 views)