- Sub Headline: Arkansas-based restaurant hires new Chief Brand Officer and Chief Operating Officer
- Listed: August 29, 2017 3:16 pm
- Expires: 344 days
Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission
CONWAY, Ark. – August 29, 2017 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Tacos 4 Life, an Arkansas-grown taco restaurant with a mission to help end world hunger, recently brought on Chief Brand Officer Donnie Robertson and Chief Operating Officer Marwan Yasin as the newest additions to their team. Robertson and Yasin will aid Tacos 4 Life in all of their ongoing projects, including the recent brand franchise movement and advising current locations.
Yasin is the former vice president of operations for Zaxby’s and will begin working with Tacos 4 Life in August 2017. In his 13-year tenure at Zaxby’s, Yasin increased top line revenue by $500 million and opened 250 new franchise locations in eight states. He also planned marketing tactics, training modules, human resources initiatives and various other programs that were implemented at all Zaxby’s locations.
Robertson is the former chief marketing officer for Nothing Bundt Cakes and began with Tacos 4 Life in 2016. In his seven years at Nothing Bundt Cakes, Robertson opened 150 locations, had double digit same-store sales growth for six years and an AUV lift of $550,000 to $1,000,000.
“I am thrilled to be joining the Tacos 4 Life team and look forward to collaborating with not only the employees, but also the guests,” said Yasin. “Many restaurants just care about feeding their guests and getting them out the door, but Tacos 4 Life has a passion for incredible guest service, fresh food and a mission to help end world hunger.”
“Tacos 4 Life’s brand mission makes an important statement and I am more excited than ever to be a part of it,” said Robertson. “We are headed in a great direction and I look forward to franchising Tacos 4 Life across the country to get more people involved in our mission.”
Tacos 4 Life first opened their doors in Conway, AR three years ago and have rapidly expanded ever since. In addition to the fresh, house-made and unique menu offerings, Tacos 4 Life’s mission is what draws consumers to become repeat-guests: to help end world hunger. Tacos 4 Life donates $0.22 to Feed My Starving Children for every taco, quesadilla, salad or rice bowl sold, which is equivalent to the cost of one meal for a hungry child.
About Tacos 4 Life
The first Tacos 4 Life Grill opened in Conway, Arkansas, on June 9th, 2014, but this is not where the story begins.
Long before Tacos 4 Life opened its doors, Austin and Ashton Samuelson had a heart for the hungry. In 2009, they learned that over 18,000 children were dying worldwide each day due to starvation and hunger related causes. What surprised them is that the problem was completely preventable. Starvation is nothing more than a distribution problem. This simple fact moved them so much that they knew they could, and should, do something to help solve this problem. Thus, Tacos 4 Life was born.
The Samuelson’s believe that God is up to something big and can use Tacos 4 Life, which exists to serve amazing food and to empower communities to fight to end world hunger, to help solve the world’s most solvable problem. Tacos 4 Life is a highly-differentiated restaurant that offers chef-inspired, award winning menu items served in a unique environment. Our philosophy is based on delivering an unforgettable experience . . . great food, genuine service, and a mission focus that changes the world with every meal.
To learn more, visit the Tacos 4 Life website and connect with Tacos 4 Life on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Tacos 4 Life
Tacos 4 Life
113 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (6 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- Black Bear Diner Reaches Milestone With Opening of 100th Restaurant (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (2 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)