- City: Scottsdale
- State: Arizona
- Franchise URL: http://www.TacoTime.com
- Listed: January 6, 2016 9:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 06, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – TacoTime® (www.TacoTime.com) is offering the delicious Crisp Meat Burrito for $1.99 beginning December 30, for a limited time only, through March 1, 2016.
“Our Crisp Meat Burrito is one of the most popular items on our menu,” said Julie Hoefling, director of marketing for TacoTime. “During the busy holiday season people are often spending a lot of money on gifts and special occasions, so we wanted to ease holiday spending by offering a special value price on a TacoTime favorite.”
The Crisp Meat Burrito recipe was created over 40 years ago and is a brand staple as a signature menu item. Each Crisp Meat Burrito is rolled by hand daily in every TacoTime kitchen. The home-style flour tortilla is rolled with delicious seasoned beef and creamy jalapeno cheese sauce and then cooked to crispy perfection.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., TacoTime® has been an industry leader in quality quick-service Mexican food for over 50 years. Founded in 1960, TacoTime has grown to nearly 400 franchised restaurants across the U.S. and Canada. In 2003, TacoTime became part of Kahala Brands™, one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world with a portfolio of 18 quick-service restaurant brands.
About Kahala Brands™
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Kahala Brands™ is one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world with a portfolio of 18 quick-service restaurant brands including: Cold Stone Creamery®, Pinkberry®, Maui Wowi Hawaiian®, Blimpie®, Planet Smoothie®, Tasti D-Lite, TacoTime®, Samurai Sam’s Teriyaki Grill®, The Great Steak™, NrGize Lifestyle Cafe®, Surf City Squeeze®, Johnnie’s New York Pizzeria™, Cereality, Kahala Coffee Traders, Frullati Cafe & Bakery™, Rollerz™, Ranch One® and America’s Taco Shop®.
For more information about TacoTime, visit www.TacoTime.com.
For more information about Kahala Brands, visit www.KahalaBrands.com.
224 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (3 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)