- Sub Headline: A Menu Item with a Unique Mexican Ingredient, Available for a Limited Time
- Franchise URL: http://www.TacoTime.com
- Listed: July 7, 2016 6:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 28, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – TacoTime® (www.TacoTime.com) incorporates jicama, a vegetable that is growing in popularity, into its latest limited time offer, the Chicken Jicama Burrito, available June 29 through August 30. The Chicken Jicama Burrito features crunchy jicama, homemade salsa fresca, black beans, crisp baby leaf spinach and all white meat chicken, topped with a creamy poblano sauce and wrapped in a warm home-style tortilla.
“This burrito is unique because of the jicama, which is a root vegetable typically used in Mexican cuisine to add a light crisp crunch,” said Julie Hoefling, director of marketing for TacoTime. “The addition of this special ingredient sets it apart and brings a traditional element to the overall flavor of the Chicken Jicama Burrito that customers are going to love.”
Jicama is known for being low in calories with added health benefits. Its thick skin must be peeled before eating but the Mexican root can be consumed raw or lightly cooked to add a deliciously crisp taste to any culinary creation like the Chicken Jicama Burrito.
The Chicken Jicama Burrito goes great with a side of Mexi-Fries, TacoTime’s popular seasoned, crispy golden potatoes and is available until August 30 at your nearest TacoTime.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., TacoTime® has been an industry leader in quality quick-service Mexican food for over 50 years. Founded in 1960, TacoTime
has grown to nearly 400 franchised restaurants across the U.S. and Canada. In 2003, TacoTime became part of Kahala Brands™, one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world with a portfolio of 18 quick-service restaurant brands.
About Kahala Brands™
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Kahala Brands is one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world with a portfolio of 18 quick-service restaurant brands with approximately 3000 locations in over 34 countries including Cold Stone Creamery®, Blimpie®, TacoTime®, Pinkberry®, Samurai Sam’s Teriyaki Grill®, Maui Wowi®, NrGize Lifestyle Cafe™, Surf City Squeeze®, Planet Smoothie®, tasti D-lite™, Johnnie’s New York Pizzeria™, Cereality®, Kahala Coffee Traders®, Frullati Café & Bakery™, Rollerz™, Ranch One®, America’s Taco Shop® and The Great Steak & Potato Company™.
For more information about TacoTime, visit www.TacoTime.com.
For more information about Kahala Brands, visit www.KahalaBrands.com.
332 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (46 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (39 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (37 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (34 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (30 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (29 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (26 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (25 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (24 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (23 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (23 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (21 views)
- Franchise Businesses And Their Charities Are Honored At Annual “Franchising Gives Back” Awards Dinner (4 views)