- Sub Headline: Home Organization and Garage Flooring Franchise Outperforms Previous Years in Sales and Business Growth
- City: Orange
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.TailoredLiving.com
- Listed: March 17, 2016 10:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ORANGE, CA (FranchisePOD.com) March 16, 2016 – Tailored Living® featuring PremierGarage®, the largest home organization and garage flooring franchise with 195 franchise territories serving over 2,100 cities in North America, announced at their annual National Convention a 29% system-wide sales growth in 2015 compared to 2014, with in-home organization systems and garage flooring product sales at the forefront. This marks the company’s best year in overall sales.
During Tailored Living’s National Convention held February 25-26, at the Wigwam Resort in Litchfield Park, AZ, the executive team congratulated their franchise owners for another successful year. Tailored Living also inducted thirteen franchise owners into the company’s Million Dollar Club for annual sales reaching over one million dollars.
In the past two years, Tailored Living added 43 new franchise owners and 67 territories to their footprint in North America. Each territory is made up of approximately 75,000 households and is exclusive to the franchise owner.
“We have seen tremendous growth in the past few years,” said Dan Tafoya, President of Tailored Living. “And I’m happy to say this past year was our best yet in terms of system-wide sales in the U.S. and Canada. With organization systems becoming more desirable – from a nice-to-have to a must-have – we are seeing homeowners make better use of their space in the closet, the pantry, the family room and the garage. Since the launch of brand in 2010, we have completed nearly 200,000 organization jobs.”
Shirin Behzadi, Chief Executive Officer of Tailored Living, added, “As homeowners hold on to their homes longer and seek to maximize their space, Tailored Living continues to gain market share in the organization industry by empowering our franchise owners with more product options and manufacturing partnerships, more on-going training, and more communication and collaboration between the field and the Corporate office. Our franchisees are poised to continue along the path of success in 2016 and beyond.”
Franchise Business Review recently ranked Tailored Living #1 in the home organization category, and Houzz awarded Tailored Living the 2016 Best of Houzz badge in service.
About Tailored Living
Tailored Living® featuring Premier Garage® proudly offers homeowners high-quality organizational solutions for their garages, closets, pantries, family rooms, home offices and more, through complimentary in-home consultations. The company also provides complete design, measuring and installation services adapted to each client’s specific needs. Tailored Living’s industry experience, commitment to service, and wide breath of product offerings has allowed it to grow into the largest whole-home organization company in the nation with 195 franchise territories serving more than 2,000 cities throughout the United States and Canada. For more information on Tailored Living, please call (800) 519-6296 or visit tailoredliving.com. For franchise opportunities, visit http://franchise.tailoredliving.com/. Connect with us on Facebook for behind-the-scenes photos and features by visiting facebook.com/TailoredLiving.
SOURCE Tailored Living
Home Franchise Concepts
+1 (714) 279-2415
Home Franchise Concepts
151 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Famous Toastery and Dancakes Launch Holiday Character Pancake Art Campaign (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)