- Sub Headline: Home Organization and Garage Flooring Franchise Makes FBR's Top 50 List
- City: Orange
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.tailoredliving.com
- Listed: January 21, 2016 5:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
JANUARY 21, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Orange, CA – Tailored Living® featuring PremierGarage®, the largest home organization and garage flooring franchise in North America, with 180? franchise territories, is proud to receive recognition from Franchise Business Review’s annual Franchisee Satisfaction Awards as a Top Franchisor for 2016.
Franchise Business Review surveyed over 26,000 franchise owners representing more than 350 leading franchise brands that ranged across a multitude of industries such as Retail, Food & Beverage, Senior Care, and Real Estate. Tailored Living earned a top ranking in the Home Services category, with its overall results scoring above the 2015 FBR benchmark average.
Tailored Living attributes it success to the company’s core values of engagement, collaboration, transparency and trust, as team members at the corporate office work day-to-day to support and coach their franchisees to elevate their business. “There’s no such thing as over-communication,” said Dan Tafoya, President of Tailored Living. “We make it a top priority to listen to and collaborate with our franchise owners in order to help them grow their business. And, as result, we are now ranking well in franchisee satisfaction.”
In recent years, Tailored Living rolled out several key programs to build a strong foundation for communication, including a mentoring program, franchisee focus groups and weekly continuing education webinars. The home organization brand plans to roll out additional programs using technology to improve system-wide communications and to gain deeper insight and intelligence to help further their market share and franchisee’s local business growth.
About Tailored Living
Tailored Living® featuring Premier Garage® proudly offers homeowners high-quality organizational solutions for their garages, closets, pantries, family rooms, home offices and more, through complimentary in-home consultations. The company also provides complete design, measuring and installation services adapted to each client’s specific needs. Tailored Living’s industry experience, commitment to service, and wide breath of product offerings has allowed it to grow into the largest whole-home organization company in the nation with over 180 franchise territories serving more than 2,000 cities throughout the United States and Canada. For more information on Tailored Living, please call (800) 519-6296 or visit tailoredliving.com. For franchise opportunities, visit http://franchise.tailoredliving.com/. Connect with us on Facebook for behind-the-scenes photos and features by visiting facebook.com/TailoredLiving.
235 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)