June 27, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Macon, GA – ASP – America’s Swimming Pool Company welcomes Galveston County to the ASP family of franchisees. Michael Greer, owner and operator of ASP Galveston County, has many talents and is excited about using his talents as a leader in the pool industry. ASP, a swimming pool maintenance and repair company, now serves residential and commercial swimming pool owners in Galveston County and surrounding areas. ASP Galveston County provides swimming pool maintenance and cleaning programs, pool equipment diagnostics, pool repairs, pool supplies, and pool renovations.
“We welcome Michael to the ASP family,” said Stewart C. Vernon, Founder & CEO of ASP. “His leadership and strong customer service skills will be an excellent asset to this company. I know ASP Galveston County will go far with Michael’s motivation and desire to succeed.”
Greer was born and raised in Friendswood, Texas. He studied at Texas State University and started working in the logistics business after college. Greer is also a musician who has been playing guitar since he was a teenager. Recently, he discovered his love for upholstering guitars. His logistics skills, energy, and creativity is what will separate Greer from other pool cleaning services.
“ASP met all the criteria I was looking for in a franchise,” said Greer. “This company is a leader in a fragmented industry. It is easy to fall in love with everything this company has to offer.”
Alongside Michael is his father, Rich Greer, Vice President of ASP Galveston County. Rich is a Vietnam War veteran. He graduated in 1978 with a BS in Computer Science and holds an MBA from Regis University in Denver. He has been a business owner since 1990, and has a lot of experience in growing a start-up franchised businesses to top-level businesses.
“We are a father-son business,” said Rich. “Our personal relationship makes for an exciting business partnership.”
The Greers, former franchise brokers, found out about ASP though their own brokerage since ASP was one of the franchises that was represented in their brokerage company. Brand recognition, PoolOps, and overall professionalism are what stood out to Greers about this franchise, and why they made the decision to join ASP.
“The most essential reasons for a customer to choose ASP over its competitor is because our trucks look good, our technicians are professional, and we are the only pool company sending out emails to our customers of their clean pool,” said Michael.
Visit www.ASPGalvestonCounty.com for more information about professional, reliable, and affordable pool service in the Galveston County, TX area, email at email@example.com or call (281)-533-8367.
ASP is the largest swimming pool cleaning, repair and renovation franchise system in the nation. Founded in 2002 by Stewart Vernon, the company was based on the belief that by providing a higher quality pool service at a reasonable price, the brand would raise the industry standards for pool service. In 2005, ASP began franchising and now covers 205 territories across the nation. For more information on ASP’s swimming pool franchise opportunities, visit ASPfranchising.com. For more information on ASP – America’s Swimming Pool Company, visit ASPPoolco.com.
319 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- CATHERINE MONSON, CEO OF FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. ELECTED SECRETARY OF THE INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (4 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (3 views)