June 27, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Macon, GA – ASP – America’s Swimming Pool Company welcomes Galveston County to the ASP family of franchisees. Michael Greer, owner and operator of ASP Galveston County, has many talents and is excited about using his talents as a leader in the pool industry. ASP, a swimming pool maintenance and repair company, now serves residential and commercial swimming pool owners in Galveston County and surrounding areas. ASP Galveston County provides swimming pool maintenance and cleaning programs, pool equipment diagnostics, pool repairs, pool supplies, and pool renovations.
“We welcome Michael to the ASP family,” said Stewart C. Vernon, Founder & CEO of ASP. “His leadership and strong customer service skills will be an excellent asset to this company. I know ASP Galveston County will go far with Michael’s motivation and desire to succeed.”
Greer was born and raised in Friendswood, Texas. He studied at Texas State University and started working in the logistics business after college. Greer is also a musician who has been playing guitar since he was a teenager. Recently, he discovered his love for upholstering guitars. His logistics skills, energy, and creativity is what will separate Greer from other pool cleaning services.
“ASP met all the criteria I was looking for in a franchise,” said Greer. “This company is a leader in a fragmented industry. It is easy to fall in love with everything this company has to offer.”
Alongside Michael is his father, Rich Greer, Vice President of ASP Galveston County. Rich is a Vietnam War veteran. He graduated in 1978 with a BS in Computer Science and holds an MBA from Regis University in Denver. He has been a business owner since 1990, and has a lot of experience in growing a start-up franchised businesses to top-level businesses.
“We are a father-son business,” said Rich. “Our personal relationship makes for an exciting business partnership.”
The Greers, former franchise brokers, found out about ASP though their own brokerage since ASP was one of the franchises that was represented in their brokerage company. Brand recognition, PoolOps, and overall professionalism are what stood out to Greers about this franchise, and why they made the decision to join ASP.
“The most essential reasons for a customer to choose ASP over its competitor is because our trucks look good, our technicians are professional, and we are the only pool company sending out emails to our customers of their clean pool,” said Michael.
Visit www.ASPGalvestonCounty.com for more information about professional, reliable, and affordable pool service in the Galveston County, TX area, email at email@example.com or call (281)-533-8367.
ASP is the largest swimming pool cleaning, repair and renovation franchise system in the nation. Founded in 2002 by Stewart Vernon, the company was based on the belief that by providing a higher quality pool service at a reasonable price, the brand would raise the industry standards for pool service. In 2005, ASP began franchising and now covers 205 territories across the nation. For more information on ASP’s swimming pool franchise opportunities, visit ASPfranchising.com. For more information on ASP – America’s Swimming Pool Company, visit ASPPoolco.com.
394 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)