- City: Tampa
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.dalecarnegie.com/
- Listed: January 15, 2016 11:13 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Tampa, FL – January 14, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Dale Carnegie Training® has recognized Rick J. Gallegos & Associates, Inc.’s outstanding professional performance for 2015 with the organization’s Millennium Club Award. The award was given at their Annual Convention in Scottsdale, Arizona. Recipients include franchises with the highest quality, growth and market penetration for fiscal 2014-2015. Dale Carnegie Tampa Bay was also awarded The Silver Award Highest Growth Franchise in the US & Canada. This is the sixth year they have been honored with the Millennium Club Award.
“We set our vision early in the year to be the best at what we do. Every one of our consultants, trainers and staff over achieved and I could not be prouder of our recognition,” said Gallegos, President and CEO.
Gallegos, an expert in Leadership, Sales Management and Selling strategies, consults with Tampa Bay based organizations. Their mission is to equip organizations with improved business strategies to help them gain higher performance. Dale Carnegie Training® helps their clients to achieve their potential through developing their most important asset, people.
Nearly 400 Dale Carnegie Training® associates and trainers from around the world attended the 69th annual national convention in Scottsdale, AZ. Dale Carnegie Training® recognizes its franchisees in several categories, including The Millennium Club, Top Consultant and Top Instructor Awards. The awards are given in the spirit of the Dale Carnegie Training® culture, promoting professional growth and dynamic interpersonal and relationship building skills.
About Dale Carnegie Training®
Founded in 1912, Dale Carnegie Training® has more than 8 million graduates worldwide, and celebrated 102 years of business success this year. The company’s portfolio includes seminars and courses on communication, selling, leadership, management, and customer service. Dale Carnegie Training® also provides customized programs to meet specific needs of corporate clients along with Live on Line® digital programs.
Dale Carnegie Training® has offices in the 50 U.S. states and over 65 countries worldwide. How to Win Friends and Influence People, Dale Carnegie’s groundbreaking self-development book, remains one of the top three bestsellers of all time and was recently named the most influential business book of the century by British Airways’ in-flight magazine, Business Life.
Dale Carnegie Training® is offered locally by Rick J. Gallegos & Associates, Inc. Rick Gallegos serves on the Executive Board of the CEO Council as past Chairman (2015) and serves with the Tampa Chamber of Commerce. Dale Carnegie Tampa Bay is the 2008 Tampa Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year winner. Rick J. Gallegos & Associates, Inc., is the Dale Carnegie Training® franchise for the Tampa Bay counties of Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco and Hernando.
For more information about Dale Carnegie Training®, please contact 813-288-8778 or visit www.tampabay.dalecarnegie.com.
SOURCE Dale Carnegie Training®
Rick J. Gallegos
Rick J. Gallegos & Associates
179 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (4 views)
- The Habit Burger Grill Celebrates Summer with All-New Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (3 views)
- N Zone Sports Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- GolfTEC to Open Enhanced Centers in New, Existing Markets (2 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (2 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (2 views)
- “Ice Age: Collision Course” Is Taking Over Menchie’s (2 views)
- HouseMaster LLC Announces Appointment of New CFO, Adam Campbell (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Zerorez® The Right Way to Clean® Opens in St. Louis (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)