- Sub Headline: Location is part of overall expansion plan across the Midwest and Chicago suburbs
- City: Plainfield
- State: Illinois
- Franchise URL: http://www.taphousegrills.com/
- Listed: February 8, 2016 9:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
PLAINFIELD, ILLINOIS (FranchisePOD.com) FEBRUARY 08, 2016 – Tap House Grill Addictive Food/Creative Brews, a successful bar and restaurant franchise founded by spirited entrepreneurs and successful Chicago restaurateurs, announces an employee promotion to franchisee at its Plainfield location.
Local Oswego resident Santino Patragas has worked with Tap House Grill for nearly a decade and most recently served in capacity of managing partner. He started out as a host, moved to server and then on to general manager.
After building a career in the restaurant industry, Patragas decided he wanted a job that was a better fit for his entrepreneurial aspirations. TapHouse Founders Mark Zych and Robert Scott Ward agreed.
As the new owner of the Plainfield location, Patragas is responsible for maintaining the quality and service standards established by the Tap House Grill corporate office. In addition, he will handle all operational and marketing aspects of running his own bar and restaurant franchise.
“What better way to expand our business than through our own Tap House family,” Ward said. “Santino has been a loyal employee of Tap House Grill for the last 10 years, and we can’t think of a better way to reward his service and dedication to the brand than to promote him to franchise owner of our Plainfield location.”
Launched in 2006, Tap House Grill Addictive Food/Creative Brews has multiple bar and restaurant franchise locations across the Chicago suburbs and several franchise agreements in the works. Executives created the Tap House Grill Franchise Group this year to provide thorough training, support and marketing guidance for franchise owners and operators.
To learn more about franchise opportunities with Tap House Grill Franchise Group, visit thgfranchise.com or call the franchise team directly at (847) 496-7054.
ABOUT TAP HOUSE GRILL
The Tap House Grill Addictive Food/Creative Brews concept is designed to capitalize on the strong growth of the craft beer market, providing franchise owners a strong support system and a welcoming environment with food and drink that lives up to the concept’s tagline, serving items like drunken shrimp, crispy fried bacon or the grilled chicken and wild mushroom press with a truffle aioli. With a franchise headquarters in Palatine, Illinois, the corporate organization operates seven bar and restaurant locations in the Chicago area.
157 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)