- Sub Headline: Multimedia Effort Provides New Franchise Owners With the Tools They Need to Market and Network Effectively in Crucial Early Days
- Franchise URL: http://www.TeamLogicIT.com
- Listed: June 7, 2016 2:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
MISSION VIEJO, CA (FranchisePOD.com) June 7, 2016 – The first few months are crucial for any small business. That’s why TeamLogic IT’s 90-day Initial Marketing Program is a differentiator that can position new franchisees for early success.
Why are those early days vital? Because no matter how solid a business’ services may be, if clients don’t know about it, nothing’s going to happen. That’s why every new TeamLogic IT franchise gets set up with a solid marketing plan and collateral in its early days — and then receives ongoing materials and support to keep that community awareness high.
TeamLogic IT is a top-rated technology franchise that solves a major headache for small and medium-sized businesses by offering managed IT services solutions that turn technology into an ally rather than an obstacle for clients. We are a fast-growing business with franchise owners who become trusted business partners because they meet the need for rock-solid IT solutions that prevent downtime and provide security for critical data, while also offering solutions to keep clients’ businesses growing.
“Our method for marketing is to take an integrated approach,” said Denise Denton, Assistant Vice President of Marketing Communications. “We tell all our franchise owners that no one media wins the day, because there are so many channels out there now. They have to be invested in a little bit of everything.”
That cross-platform methodology is particularly key to new TeamLogic IT franchise owners, who are rolled into the Initial Marketing Program.
“What we do for them is invest heavily in outreach that will build a strong, consistent brand for them in the market,” Denton said. “We do direct mail and email, because we know both those platforms work very well separately and together. We get those going out right away, because it builds awareness for the new franchise owner and gets customer inquiries coming in immediately.”
Other elements of the program include a targeted Google AdWords buy, because having paid search marketing and a web presence is essential.
“We get their pay-per-click advertising started, and then we also get every TeamLogic IT franchise listed into many of the major online directories,” she said. “That helps raise their visibility in searches in an organic way.”
Print collateral is also provided for the new owners, which includes letterhead, envelopes, business cards, two-pocket folders, brochures and other leave-behind pieces outlining TeamLogic IT’s managed IT services and other offerings.
“From the start, they have the materials to get them going,” Denton said. “Many of our owners do not have any marketing or sales experience, so we work with them on the fundamentals. Having an email and online campaign, as well as well-designed, professional printed materials, gives them a strong advantage when they are first getting started. And as their business grows, we continue training so that every TeamLogic IT franchise owner knows how to think like a marketer.”
To learn more, visit www.teamlogicfranchising.com.
TeamLogic IT President
313 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- CATHERINE MONSON, CEO OF FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. ELECTED SECRETARY OF THE INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (4 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (3 views)