- Sub Headline: Multimedia Effort Provides New Franchise Owners With the Tools They Need to Market and Network Effectively in Crucial Early Days
- Franchise URL: http://www.TeamLogicIT.com
- Listed: June 7, 2016 2:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
MISSION VIEJO, CA (FranchisePOD.com) June 7, 2016 – The first few months are crucial for any small business. That’s why TeamLogic IT’s 90-day Initial Marketing Program is a differentiator that can position new franchisees for early success.
Why are those early days vital? Because no matter how solid a business’ services may be, if clients don’t know about it, nothing’s going to happen. That’s why every new TeamLogic IT franchise gets set up with a solid marketing plan and collateral in its early days — and then receives ongoing materials and support to keep that community awareness high.
TeamLogic IT is a top-rated technology franchise that solves a major headache for small and medium-sized businesses by offering managed IT services solutions that turn technology into an ally rather than an obstacle for clients. We are a fast-growing business with franchise owners who become trusted business partners because they meet the need for rock-solid IT solutions that prevent downtime and provide security for critical data, while also offering solutions to keep clients’ businesses growing.
“Our method for marketing is to take an integrated approach,” said Denise Denton, Assistant Vice President of Marketing Communications. “We tell all our franchise owners that no one media wins the day, because there are so many channels out there now. They have to be invested in a little bit of everything.”
That cross-platform methodology is particularly key to new TeamLogic IT franchise owners, who are rolled into the Initial Marketing Program.
“What we do for them is invest heavily in outreach that will build a strong, consistent brand for them in the market,” Denton said. “We do direct mail and email, because we know both those platforms work very well separately and together. We get those going out right away, because it builds awareness for the new franchise owner and gets customer inquiries coming in immediately.”
Other elements of the program include a targeted Google AdWords buy, because having paid search marketing and a web presence is essential.
“We get their pay-per-click advertising started, and then we also get every TeamLogic IT franchise listed into many of the major online directories,” she said. “That helps raise their visibility in searches in an organic way.”
Print collateral is also provided for the new owners, which includes letterhead, envelopes, business cards, two-pocket folders, brochures and other leave-behind pieces outlining TeamLogic IT’s managed IT services and other offerings.
“From the start, they have the materials to get them going,” Denton said. “Many of our owners do not have any marketing or sales experience, so we work with them on the fundamentals. Having an email and online campaign, as well as well-designed, professional printed materials, gives them a strong advantage when they are first getting started. And as their business grows, we continue training so that every TeamLogic IT franchise owner knows how to think like a marketer.”
To learn more, visit www.teamlogicfranchising.com.
TeamLogic IT President
352 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- International Franchise Association to Host Annual Convention Jan. 29 – Feb. 1, 2017 (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Experience Growth with Our Salon Franchise Opportunity (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE OPENS SECOND LOCATION IN EL PASO (1 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (1 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (1 views)
- ClimbZone Signs First Franchisee Agreement (1 views)
- Dat Dog Sets Sights on Charlotte (1 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)