- Sub Headline: B2B technology franchise also named a top Managed IT Service Provider
- Franchise URL: http://www.TeamLogicIT.com
- Listed: June 22, 2016 8:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MISSION VIEJO, CA (FranchisePOD.com) June 21, 2016 – TeamLogic IT, a leading managed IT service business, reports that it has reached a growth milestone of 100 franchise locations. Offices across the U.S. including Hawaii, and Puerto Rico and Canada offer businesses of all sizes advanced technology services and support.
“I am so proud of our entire team for their contributions to this milestone. Our vision is clear, our systems and support are strong, and we are awarding franchises to the right people who have what it takes to succeed in this exciting but fast-moving industry,” said Chuck Lennon, president of TeamLogic IT. “In fact, we ended the first quarter of this year with a 26% increase in comp office sales, proving that our business model is sound and providing the right foundation for our franchisees to succeed.”
TeamLogic IT has garnered a spot on the MSPmentor 501, a global ranking of the top managed services providers, where it has ranked #55 globally. The company is also an award winning franchise system that has been recognized as the number one technology franchise by Franchise Business Review for five consecutive years, and has been named a top franchise for veterans.
The TeamLogic IT franchise opportunity appeals to entrepreneurial executives with experience in technology, business and sales management. TeamLogic IT offices provide clients with the IT support they need to run their businesses more efficiently by leveraging the latest technology solutions including managed IT services, cloud services, business continuity, network security and mobility solutions.
About TeamLogic IT
TeamLogic IT is a leading provider of advanced IT management services for businesses. In less than a decade the company has grown into a nationwide network that companies of all sizes rely on for managed IT services and support. Its success is driven through one core mission – to leverage technology to our clients’ advantage. Thousands of businesses across North America are taking advantage of the company’s ability to deliver highly available, secure, and flexible IT systems and support, filling the void in the market for a trusted technology advisor.
Contact: Chuck Lennon, President (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Denise Denton, Assistant Vice President of Marketing Communications (email@example.com) at 949-582-6300, or visit http://www.TeamLogicIT.com, or http://www.franserv.com.
SOURCE TeamLogic IT
364 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)