- City: Fresno
- State: California
- Listed: November 19, 2015 8:40 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
FRESNO, CA (FranchisePOD.com) November 05, 2015 – PrideStaff, a national staffing organization, is pleased to announce that Rob Hale has joined their firm as Chief Information Officer. In his new role, Hale will oversee PrideStaff’s information technology operations, infrastructure, security and applications to create a high-performing environment that fuels organizational growth.
Hale brings 17 years of staffing industry experience, as well as 23 years of professional technology experience, to this position. Prior to joining PrideStaff, he served as Vice President – Information Services and Chief Security Officer for Select Staffing. During his tenure, Hale supported the firm’s growth from $200 million to over $2 billion, while overseeing more than 80 acquisitions. Most recently, Hale served as QAD’s Cloud Engagement Manager, managing ERP and cloud-migration initiatives for their global customer base.
“I’m excited to support our Strategic-Partners’ ongoing demand for technology that facilitates the human side of business,” said Hale. “My goal is to provide the leading-edge IT resources PrideStaff needs to become a recognized leader in the staffing industry.”
“As a growing company, we look for talented professionals who can help PrideStaff achieve its goals,” said PrideStaff COO Tammi Heaton. “With his unique combination of IT and staffing expertise, Rob is the perfect person to drive key technology initiatives that will support success for every individual PrideStaff engages.”
PrideStaff was founded in the 1970s as 100 percent company-owned units and began staffing franchising in 1995. They operate over 68 offices in North America to serve over 4,500 clients. With over 40 years in the staffing business, headquartered in Fresno, CA, PrideStaff offers the resources and expertise of a national firm with the spirit, dedication and personal service of smaller, entrepreneurial firms. PrideStaff is the only commercial staffing firm in the U.S. with over $100 million in revenue to earn Inavero’s prestigious Best of Staffing Diamond Award for two years in a row highlighting exceptional client and talent service quality.
For more information on our services or for staffing franchise information, visit http://www.pridestaff.com.
+1 (800) 774-3316
145 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Columbia Daily Tribune: Private Security Industry Grows in Columbia as Population Rises (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: The Hero’s Journey (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Bismarck Tribune: Signal 88 Security Eyes North Dakota for Development (1 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (1 views)
- How Sport Clips Recruits and Retains the Top Stylists in the Men’s Grooming Industry (1 views)