- City: Fresno
- State: California
- Listed: November 19, 2015 8:40 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
FRESNO, CA (FranchisePOD.com) November 05, 2015 – PrideStaff, a national staffing organization, is pleased to announce that Rob Hale has joined their firm as Chief Information Officer. In his new role, Hale will oversee PrideStaff’s information technology operations, infrastructure, security and applications to create a high-performing environment that fuels organizational growth.
Hale brings 17 years of staffing industry experience, as well as 23 years of professional technology experience, to this position. Prior to joining PrideStaff, he served as Vice President – Information Services and Chief Security Officer for Select Staffing. During his tenure, Hale supported the firm’s growth from $200 million to over $2 billion, while overseeing more than 80 acquisitions. Most recently, Hale served as QAD’s Cloud Engagement Manager, managing ERP and cloud-migration initiatives for their global customer base.
“I’m excited to support our Strategic-Partners’ ongoing demand for technology that facilitates the human side of business,” said Hale. “My goal is to provide the leading-edge IT resources PrideStaff needs to become a recognized leader in the staffing industry.”
“As a growing company, we look for talented professionals who can help PrideStaff achieve its goals,” said PrideStaff COO Tammi Heaton. “With his unique combination of IT and staffing expertise, Rob is the perfect person to drive key technology initiatives that will support success for every individual PrideStaff engages.”
PrideStaff was founded in the 1970s as 100 percent company-owned units and began staffing franchising in 1995. They operate over 68 offices in North America to serve over 4,500 clients. With over 40 years in the staffing business, headquartered in Fresno, CA, PrideStaff offers the resources and expertise of a national firm with the spirit, dedication and personal service of smaller, entrepreneurial firms. PrideStaff is the only commercial staffing firm in the U.S. with over $100 million in revenue to earn Inavero’s prestigious Best of Staffing Diamond Award for two years in a row highlighting exceptional client and talent service quality.
For more information on our services or for staffing franchise information, visit http://www.pridestaff.com.
+1 (800) 774-3316
122 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (50 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (41 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (83 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (80 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (73 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (70 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (70 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (60 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (52 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (52 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (52 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (49 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (41 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (41 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (40 views)