- City: Fresno
- State: California
- Listed: November 19, 2015 8:40 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
FRESNO, CA (FranchisePOD.com) November 05, 2015 – PrideStaff, a national staffing organization, is pleased to announce that Rob Hale has joined their firm as Chief Information Officer. In his new role, Hale will oversee PrideStaff’s information technology operations, infrastructure, security and applications to create a high-performing environment that fuels organizational growth.
Hale brings 17 years of staffing industry experience, as well as 23 years of professional technology experience, to this position. Prior to joining PrideStaff, he served as Vice President – Information Services and Chief Security Officer for Select Staffing. During his tenure, Hale supported the firm’s growth from $200 million to over $2 billion, while overseeing more than 80 acquisitions. Most recently, Hale served as QAD’s Cloud Engagement Manager, managing ERP and cloud-migration initiatives for their global customer base.
“I’m excited to support our Strategic-Partners’ ongoing demand for technology that facilitates the human side of business,” said Hale. “My goal is to provide the leading-edge IT resources PrideStaff needs to become a recognized leader in the staffing industry.”
“As a growing company, we look for talented professionals who can help PrideStaff achieve its goals,” said PrideStaff COO Tammi Heaton. “With his unique combination of IT and staffing expertise, Rob is the perfect person to drive key technology initiatives that will support success for every individual PrideStaff engages.”
PrideStaff was founded in the 1970s as 100 percent company-owned units and began staffing franchising in 1995. They operate over 68 offices in North America to serve over 4,500 clients. With over 40 years in the staffing business, headquartered in Fresno, CA, PrideStaff offers the resources and expertise of a national firm with the spirit, dedication and personal service of smaller, entrepreneurial firms. PrideStaff is the only commercial staffing firm in the U.S. with over $100 million in revenue to earn Inavero’s prestigious Best of Staffing Diamond Award for two years in a row highlighting exceptional client and talent service quality.
For more information on our services or for staffing franchise information, visit http://www.pridestaff.com.
+1 (800) 774-3316
139 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: The Hero’s Journey (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- How Sport Clips Recruits and Retains the Top Stylists in the Men’s Grooming Industry (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)